part 2. chapter twenty one

*3 years later*
-author's pov-

*3 years later* -author's pov-

BREAKING: BLACKROSE Sunny's Mother Exposes the Member's Rude and Selfish Behavior Towards Her Family + Exposes Her Relationship with NCT Dream's Na Jaemin

On December 22, 2022, BLACKROSE Sunny's mother posted on all social media saying that the youngest member of the group has expressed rude and selfish behavior towards her family, including not mentioning her debut. She also stated that the idol is in a secret relationship with Nct Dream's Jaemin.

Her statement is shown below:
Hello, I am Mrs. Jung, my daughter Jung ShinSun who you may know as Sunny, the maknae of BlackRose. As much I hate to do this can not have people continue to support someone who isn't who she portraits. She has several times shown rude and selfish behavior by constantly screaming and cursing at us for no apparent reason. She especially has shown more physical behavior towards her younger brother as well. She left to Korea without us knowing back in 2019 and never mentioned to us about her being casted for training as well as keeping silence about her debut. She left after cursing at us and shutting the door in our faces and completely cutting the ties with us. We then also found out that she has been in a relationship with fellow idol Na Jaemin from the group NCT Dream ten months prior to being casted. Ever wonder why she chose 'Sunny' as her stage name? Well, that's because it was his nickname for her. We are tired of seeing her being praised when in reality she is a very rude person.
BigHit Entertainment now known as Hype Entertainment and SM Entertainment have yet to release a statement.

👤: I really hope this isn't true because it will definitely damage their image especially Sunny's

👤: I really hope this isn't true because it will definitely damage their image especially Sunny's. 😳

👤: If they are in a relationship good for them but I hope her mother isn't doing this to ruin Sunny's image. 😡

👤: Praying this is not true Sunny seems like a genuine kind person🙁

👤: I knew she had to have a flaw she seem to perfect #SunnyOut
     👤: Stop hating until an official statement is out 😡

👤: that h*e manipulated Jaemin he's innocent. #SunnyOut #Ot5
     👤: bffr go touch some grass.

-ChinSun's pov-
i was stretching along with our members to start practicing when i suddenly hear a loud gasp, i turn over to see that it came from our manager who was on her phone.
"SUNNY-AH!!" she shouted making me jump.
"WHAT!!" i shouted back as i ran towards her.
"read this right now" she said panicked as she handed me her phone.
"omg!" i gasped and said covering my mouth.
"why what happened" said my member Sakura as she and the others ran towards me.
"my mother, she posted saying that i was rude and selfish as well as saying that i'm in a relationship with Jaemin" i said while reading the post.
"Jaemin as in Nct Jaemin? didn't you break up with him 3 years ago?" said Yunjin my other group mate.

~flash back 3 years ago~
"we'll give you a few minutes to think about it" said the BigHit agent.
"i- i don't know Jaemin. this is something we've both dreamed of for so long, but being with you has made me so happy that i can't imagine myself without you." i said with tears falling down my cheek.
"i know Sunny-ah i won't make a decision as long as you don't. whatever you choose i'll be fine with it. this is a one in a lifetime chance, and i don't want you to miss it because of me" he said while staring outside the window and looking at Jisung and Soyeon outside hugging with tears as they had to make the same decision as us.
i turned and looked along with him. "well... i guess we can make the same decision as them don't you think? eventually we'll be able to date again and if it's meant to be we can get back together" i said as i held his hand while staring outside.
we both stared at each other and with a smile nodded as we knew it was for the best.
we went back and took a seat, and shook the agent's hands.
"welcome to BigHit Miss. Jung"
"welcome to SM Mr. Na"

~present time~
"yes, i did. i don't understand" i replied to yunjin.
as i did that my managers phone rang, since i still had in my hands i got a glimpse of the caller id 'boss'.
"oh no" said my manager. "hello? yes, yes she's with me...okay we'll be there immediately." she said and hung up.
"Bang Sihyuk wants to speak to you at his office" she said as she put her phone away. i nodded and followed her.

-Jaemin's pov-
i was laying on the practice room floors resting my eyes after finishing our first round of practice when i hear Haechan gasp.
"Jaemin!" he said
"what? i said slightly annoyed because i was resting.
"look at this, it can't be good" he said as he gave me his phone.
"what is this? " i said scrolling through the article.
"how could her mother say such things about sunny. she is the sweetest ever and you guys broke up 3 years ago" said Jisung sadly.
"Jaemin the director wants to see you let's go" said our manager.
I followed him and headed to the office.
i knocked and after being allowed in i took a sit.
"Mr. Na, i'm sure you know why i called you here" said the director.
"is it about Sunny from BlackRose?" i replied obviously knowing the answer to that question.
"yes, i want you to explain to me what is the true story." he said.

-ChinSun's pov-
"the truth?" i said shakily.
"yes Sunny, if we can't clear this mess up as soon as possible not only will both of your image will be damaged but we could be facing the consequence of you being forced to leave the group" Bang BD said worryingly.
once i heard that i could get kicked out made my heart stop it's only been a year and half of having debuted and our group has been doing so good, i can't leave right now or ever i love my members too much to leave them.
"okay, i'll do it" i said firmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
welcome to part twoo!!! can't wait to continue this book and i hope you guys enjoy it!❤️❤️