𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

ChinSun's POV~
[10 months later]
it's been ten months since Jaemin and i started dating. let me update you guys on what has been happening in this time. first Jaemin and i told Jaemin's parents about our relationship two months after we started dating, they surprisingly had a very positive reaction and were happy for us. our whole group of friends are graduating together this year and half of us aren't even in our last year! our dance team has been amazing we have been undefeated and we made it into the states finals were we'll be competing against the best teams in Korea. talking of dance remember that guy Hyunjin, yeah the guy that everyone thought was trying to hit on me or was acting very cold with us? yeah well he wasn't trying to hit on me or wasn't acting cold on purpose it was because he was finally realizing that he was jealous of our friendship and ended up apologizing to us and opened up about his feelings. now he's the closest to our youngest one in our grade yang jeongin, who will also graduate with us. Mark and Haechan continue to have a love hate friendship but are also in happy relationships with girls they met while on a competition. Jisung and Soyeon both started dating even though Soyeon is older the two just couldn't help but fall for each other. Jeno started dating Yuqi the Chinese transfer girl who is very pretty. Minho started dating Momo a Japanese transfer student who is very smart. Renjun started dating Chaewon a girl who really looks like our Aussie Felix. Chenle, well Chenle is still single and as happy as he could be. Felix started dating this girl that lives in Australia but will be coming to Korea for college.
our team will be competing tomorrow Jaemin and i will be doing a couple dance together and then the rest of us will dance together in the second part of the competition. we are currently finishing our last practice. "good job guys remember competition is tomorrow i want you guys to give your best out there" Miss. Lisa stated. "oh! and one more thing i just found out about! there will be different casting agents from big companies out there looking for new trainees! so make sure you really stand out" she continued. "wait casting agents!" Felix said. "yes casting agents. and since they know you guys have been undefeated they will especially focus their eyes on you guys" she said. "oh no i feel stressed now! now i feel like i have to work extra hard" Renjun said sounding exhausted. "you don't have to Renjun just do what you've been doing these past 10 months we've, YOU'VE won first place in competitions that means you're an excellent dancer" i said holding his shoulders. "yes exactly what she said you're a great dancer hyung" Jaemin. "i guess you're right since you called me hyung and that never happens" Renjun giggled. "ugh i'm so excited for summer already!" Felix said as he stretched. "me too" Jisung said. "i actually am not" i said looking down. "what do you you mean Sunny-ah" Jaemin said. "it's almost summer which means that i have to go back to the states with my parents since your parents only have my custody for the school term." I said sadly. "why didn't you tell me before" Jaemin said. "i thought your mom had told you, but i'll only be gone for 2 weeks because i'll have to come back for college unless we get casted into an agency" i said. "phew i thought you would leave forever" Jaemin said. i just laughed. "you little dummy i would never leave forever" i said giggling.
we all headed home after practice to get some rest for competition tomorrow. "hello kids how was practice today" mom said. "tiring but good" Jaemin said. "but anything to win tomorrow" i continued. "aish my kiddos work so hard at school and dance you two have such amazing futures" dad said proudly. "thank you" we both said smiling. "go wash up dinners almost ready" mom said from the kitchen. Jaemin and i headed upstairs and took turns in the shower. once we finished getting ready we headed downstairs for dinner. "it's sad that soon you'll be going back with your parents" mom said as she sat down on the dining table. "yeah but it won't be long" i said starting to eat. "ChinSun will come back for college and if she's lucky even earlier" Jaemin said munching on his food. "what do you mean?" dad asked confused. "oh right! well today our dance instructor told us that at the competition tomorrow there will be casting agents from some of the biggest companies the music and dance industry" Jaemin said. "and since we've been undefeated this season they will be more careful on us and view us more carefully" i continued. "oh wow this whole dance thing is really something important isn't it" dad said, Jaemin and i agreed. "well hurry up and eat so you could go to sleep i want you guys to have a lot of energy tomorrow" mom said. "okay" Jaemin and i both said.
we finished eating so we said good night and headed upstairs to get ready for bed. "good night Sunny-ah get some rest i love you" he said kissing my forehead. "good night Nana love you too" i replied. we both headed to our rooms and finally went to bed after a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this won't he the last chapter after all 😅 but i have some ideas for another book i have three idols in mind and i don't know who to choose😫 the three idols are Stray Kids Felix, Ateez Seonghwa, and X1 Seungyoun who would you like to read about? well anyways please vote and comment!!🤍🖤