𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

ChinSun's POV~
*Beep Beep*
i woke up by the sound of my alarm. i groaned and hesitated to wake up but then i remembered that today is competition day so i jumped out of bed. i head to the restroom and took a shower. i changed into comfy clothes since i won't change for the competition until we get there. i walk out the restroom and head to my room and start packing my outfits and stuff i'll need. i walk out and head downstairs where mom, dad, and Jaemin are at. "good morning sweetie" mom says. "morning ChinSun" dad said. "good morning Sunny-ah" Jaemin said giving a kiss on the cheek. "good morning everyone" i reply. "you guys excited for today!" mom said excitedly. "of course we are" Jaemin replies, and i nod in agreement. "what categories are you guys competing in?" dad asks sipping his coffee. "um Jaemin and I are doing a pair dance, Soyeon and I are competing in with a group with a bunch of other girls, and then our group dance" i said. "well i really hope the best for you guys" mom said. "yeah we'll be watching from the audience in the back" dad continued. "well hurry up and eat your breakfast i don't want you guys to be late" mom said placing breakfast on the table.
after we finished eating breakfast we said goodbye and headed out. we arrived to the dance center arena and headed to our team's room where the others are all already there. "hey guys" i say to the others. "hey" they all replied. "are you guys ready?" Jaemin asked setting his bags down. "yes" they replied except Renjun. "what's wrong Renjun?" i asked him sitting next to him. "i'm just really scared" he replied. "why? don't be everything will be just fine" i say to him. "i'm scared that all of you guys will get casted and i won't" he said looking down. "Renjun look at me" i say kneeling down in front of him holding his shoulders. "you will get casted believe me i have faith in you and listen to me if you don't get casted none of us will you hear me? we will not leave you alone we will always be together no matter what do you understand" i say with tears forming in my eyes. Renjun looks at me crying. "promise?" he asks. "promise" we all say together. we all gave a group hug. "now let's get ready for this competition!" Renjun said breaking the hug excited. "that's the spirit!" i say happily.
[30 minutes later..]
"alright ChinSun and Jaemin you'll be up in 15 minutes get into your outfits" Miss. Lisa stated. "yes" Jaemin and i replied. We both got into our outfits for the pair category:

 We both got into our outfits for the pair category:

"you guys look cute" Soyeon said. "thank you" i chuckled. "you guys have to go now it's time" Felix said. "good luck" Minho continued. "thank you" we both said. "did you guys know there's celebrities out there?" Hyunjin said walking into the room. "really?" Haechan asked confused. "well let's give it all we got!" i say walking out the room. "woo!" i hear Jaemin shouting as he leaves the room.
"and now the following two contestants are from Dance & Performance High School! please applause for Na Jaemin and Jung ChinSun!" the announcer said and everyone started clapping. there was so many important people in the audience i was so nervous. the music started and we started dancing:

we finished dancing and everyone was clapping. we got off stage and went back to the room and sat down. "omg you guys were amazing!" Jisung said. "you two looked so good" Chenle said. "thank you Jisung and Lele" i say. "i have to go get changed for the next dance" i say standing up.
"Soyeon, ChinSun you'll be up in 10" Miss. Lisa said. i put on my cap which was the final touch. "good luck girls" Jeno said. "thank you!" we both say.
"the next group are two girls from 3 different teams competing for the first and second place in this category! please give them a round of applause!" the announcer said. my heart was racing this moment right here could change my life forever. the music started and we all start:

(ChinSun: white hoodie/red cap, Soyeon: white hoodie/black cap)
we finished with the dance and everyone were on their feet clapping and shouting. Soyeon and i went back to the room and everyone was clapping for us. "you did amazing babe" Jaemin came to me and gave me a kiss. "thank you" i smiled at him. "you looked great Soyeon" Jisung came and hugged Soyeon. "thank you" she hugged back. "ok now we have to get ready for the final and most important dance" Mark said. we all got dressed and went back stage to wait for our turn. "now up next we have the group who have been undefeated this whole season! please welcome Dance & Performance High School!" everyone cheered and clapped. the song started and it was time to shine:

(just imagine that there's only two girls and the rest are the boys)
we headed backstage and waited for the other teams to finish dancing for the award ceremony to start. after 1 hour of waiting we finally went on stage and all the groups stood in their assigned places. "we will now start the award ceremony with the couple category. can all the couples come up please" the announcer started. Jaemin and i went forward and hold hand nervously. "and now the first place goes to...." Jaemin and i haven't been called and there are two other couples who haven't been called as well. "Dance & Performance High School Na Jaemin and Jung ChinSun!!!" Jaemin and I hugged as soon as we heard our names. we got our award and went back. "now we will do the girl's category! ladies please come up" Soyeon and i both walked up. "now remember this category only has a first and second place" the tension grew bigger. "second place  goes to....." Soyeon and i hold each other's hand tightly. "Jeon Soyeon!!!" Soyeon was left in shock as she got her award. "and the first place goes to..." my heart was racing i was scared there are five girls waiting to get this place, my anxiety was starting to build up and tears started to form in my eyes. "Jung ChinSun!!!!" i fellto the ground when i heard my name tears are now running down my face. i suddenly feel the members around me hugging me excited. after i got my award i cleaned my tears i went to my group. "now for the final category for group performance" all the groups stood in a line. 10th-3rd place were announced it was only our dance team and our rival's team. "the first place goes to.....Dance & Performance High School!" our team jumped in excitement and we gave a group hug. "the winning people will be notified if you got casted in about 1-2 weeks congratulations!" the announcer concluded.
we headed to our room to get our things. "good jobs guys i'm proud of you all" Renjun said. "and we're proud of you Renjun, we told you that you'll make it" i say. "now let's go home and get some rest we've had a long day" Minho said. we all said goodbye and all went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
y'all have no idea how obsessed i am with the 2 On choreography 😖 i want really want to learn it :,) anyways please vote and comment 🤍🤍