𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

ChinSun's POV~

Jaemin and i were walking home after a long day at the amusement park. "how are we going to tell your parents" i said as we kept walking. "i don't know let's just keep it as a secret for right now until i figure something out" he looked at me and smiled. i nodded with a smile as response. "my parents really like you so i'm sure they'll be fine with it" Jaemin said as he put his arm around my shoulder.
the next morning i woke up by the smell of food. i headed to the kitchen and i saw Jaemin there cooking some eggs and bacon. "mmm it smells good" i said sniffing the air and sitting down. "oh your awake i just wanted to make something for us today" he said with a smile. "awe you're so cute" i uwued so hard. "here you go" Jaemin placed a plate with food in front of me. "how is it" Jaemin said with concerned look. "hmm it's alright" i said teasing him. "oh really" he said with a frown. "no i'm just messing around with you it's delicious! i don't think i would ever cook this good" i said with smile while eating. "oh my gosh don't scare me like that" he said with a pout. "okay i won't" i pinched his cheeks. "let me wash these dishes while you go get ready for practice" Jaemin said taking my empty plate. "okay are you sure you don't want any help" i asked. "no i'm fine" he kissed my forehead.
i headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into my practice clothes:

i called Jaemin so he could come and get ready. "Jaemin i'm done come get ready!" i shouted. "okay coming!" he replied. he got out the shower wearing this:

 he got out the shower wearing this:

"wow you look hot" i told him. "not as much as you" he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. my heart was beating so fast. he pulled me into a deep kiss. "i love you so much Sunny-ah" he said after he pulled away. "i love you too Jaemin" i said hugging him.
we got to the practice room and everyone was already there including Felix and ugh Hyunjin. "the love birds are here!" Haechan shouted. Jaemin and i just rolled our eyes. "are you guys excited" i said. "yeah" they all shouted except Hyunjin. "i still can't believe that you and Soyeon are the only girls that made it into the team" Jeno said. "right" Jisung said. "i heard you two are dating, congratulations!" Felix said. "thank you Felix" i said. "yeah okay let's get started" Hyunjin said coldly. "someone's jelly" Minho muttered but enough for me to hear so i giggle a little. we practiced for 7 hours straight and it was finally time to go home. "good job today guys get some rest because we have practice tomorrow" i said exhausted.
Jaemin and i headed home took showers and got into our pjs:

"how is it that we even have matching pajamas" Jaemin said looking at each other's pjs

"how is it that we even have matching pajamas" Jaemin said looking at each other's pjs. "i really don't know and it's kinda freaking me out" we giggled. we both cooked some dinner together and ate.
after dinner we headed to our rooms to get some sleep. "ChinSun-ah" Jaemin whined as he enters my room. "yes?" i said with a small smile because he's extremely cute. "can i sleep with you there's thunder outside and i'm scared" he said with a cute pout. "omg you're so cute, fine come here you big baby" i said with a sigh at the end. "yay" he shouted and ran to my bed. "what do you want to watch?" i asked Jaemin turning on the TV. "um.....Train To Busan!" he said. "but you won't get scared right?" he looked at me with a grin. "totally not" i said nervously.
we were watching the movie and i would get scared every time a zombie popped up. "AHHH SH*T!!!" i shouted and gabbed Jaemin's arm. "i thought you said you weren't scared" Jaemin giggled. "i'm not scared i....was just surprised" i said obviously lying. "if you say so" Jaemin laughed. "NOOO!!!" i shouted. "WHAT!?" Jaemin shouted back. "he was my favorite why did he die!!!" i whined and pouted. "oh come on i'm still here" Jaemin said. "i know" i looked at him with a smile. "you're so damn cute" he pinched my cheek. the movie finished and i was lowkey scared. "um Jaemin...?" i called for him quietly. "yeah?" he replied. "can you come with me to the restroom 👉🏻👈🏻" i asked. "gosh you're so adorable haha okay come on" he giggled and accompanied me to the restroom. after that we both fell asleep with him hugging me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~please vote and comment!!😊🖤

please vote and comment!!😊🖤