𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

ChinSun's POV~

it was the next day and Jaemin and I headed to school. "what has been your favorite part of coming back?" Jaemin asked. "um...coming to this new school, reuniting with my friends again, meeting new friends, and most importantly meeting you" i looked up at him and smiled at him. "i think that last one is also my favorite" he looked and smiled back at me. we got to school and went to meet up with our friends. "hey guys!" i said with a smile. "hey" they all replied. "today are the final cuts for the dance team" Mark said. "yeah i heard that this year the team is going to be only twelve members" Minho said. "don't worry guys i'm sure we will all make it" i said feeling hopeful.
after school we got changed and headed to the dance studio. "okay guys so as many of you heard this year the team will only consist of twelve dancers" the whole class gasp nervously. "so please try your best this will be a hard decision since there are lot's of talented dancers. so let's begin" Miss. Lisa said. we each did our dance each one of us obviously nervous but we did our best. after the dancing was over the team leaders gathered to get the results. "alright we have the results and will announce them now please form a straight line standing up and come behind me whenever i call your name" Miss. Lisa said making everyone look at each other nervously. "12th place: Huang Renjun. 11th place: Mark Lee, 10th place Lee Donghyuk, 9th place: Zhong Chenle, 8th place: Jeon Soyeon, 7th place: Lee Jeno, 6th place, Park Jisung, 5th place: Lee Felix, 4th please Lee Minho" Miss. Lisa announced. my heart was beating extremely fast three more positions left, but i maintained positive and cheered for my friends. "3rd place: Hwang Hyunjin, 2nd place: Na Jaemin, 1st place...." she made a long pause i looked at Jaemin worried, he just told me that everything will be fine. "Jung ChinSun!" she finally said. i jumped in excitement and ran to hug the others suddenly i feel someone turning me around, it was Jaemin. "you made it!!!" he shouted happily spinning me around in circles. "congratulations peeps looks like we're team mates now" Hyunjin said with the boy i suppose is Felix standing right next to him, i heard he's Australian. "yeah so you better behave" i said eye rolling. "yeah whatever, oh this is Lee Yongbok" he introduced. "it's Lee Felix not Yongbok" he said in an extremely deep voice that shocked me and stretched his hand out. "i'm Jung ChinSun and these are my friends" i said smiling. "well see next week for our first practice" Felix said waving at us...gosh how could that voice come out like that with that face unbelievable. "bye" we all waved. "well i guess i'll leave too" Hyunjin said. "i'm excited for this weekend it will be fun!" i said excited. "of course it will be" Haechan said. "well let's go home and get some rest for tomorrow" Renjun said. we all said bye and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
short chapter today sorry for lagging the end of the quarter was last week and i was trying to put my grades up :/ also please make sure to pay your respects to Sulli and her family R.I.P Sulli 😢