𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

ChinSun's POV~

we got woken up in the morning when our phones both got a text message. we where in shock when we realized that we had fallen asleep together. "uh i guess we both fell asleep haha" Jaemin sat up and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "yeah haha" i gave him an awkward laugh and sat up. we looked at our phones to see the message and it was in the group chat mom had made.

Family Group Chat:
Mom: ChinSun, Jaemin your dad and i had to do an emergency over sea business trip. we will be back in about two months, we left you enough money for both of you. we love you please behave.

Jaemin: ok mom have fun!

ChinSun:
we'll take care have a safe trip!

Mom:
aw my sweet children.

when she said that my eyes got watery. "are you okay" Jaemin had a concern look. "yeah, yeah it's that my mom has never been this nice like your mom." "oh i'm sorry" "no it's okay." we then realize that we were still in bed together. "oh!ah.. i have to go take a shower" he quickly stood up and giggled. "ah y-yeah let me know when you are done so i can so in" i giggled awkwardly and stood up too. "sure" he gave me that warm smile, i think i'm starting to love that smile. a few minutes later he knocked on my door to let me know that he was done taking a shower. i got out the shower and put on a pastel blue crop top and a high waisted ripped jeans with white converses. when i got out the bathroom i saw Jaemin heading towards the stair case, we both stopped and looked at each others outfits and we where matching. "coincidence maybe" he awkwardly giggled and rubbed the back of his neck. "yeah" i laughed awkwardly. "um..wanna go get a coffee?" he played with his fingers. "um..yeah sure" i said and we both headed out. we both along the side walk heading to the cafe and talked getting to know each other better. "so got any hobbies?" Jaemin asked with that smile that i have to accept that i love. "um...i like to dance and rap" i smiled. "omg! i like to dance and rap too!" he said excitedly. "oh! i just realized i never asked you what school are you going to" Jaemin looked at me smiling. "Dance & Performance High School" i looked at him smiling. "i go there too!" he got excited. as we were arriving to the cafe i noticed two familiar faces. "Minho? Soyeon?" "ChinSun!" they both shouted and we ran to each other and hugged. "what are you doing here?" Soyeon asked smiling. "we came to eat breakfast" "us too.. wait! we?" Minho had a confused face. "oh...right... about that Jaemin!" i shouted and waved to Jaemin to get closer. "who is he?" Soyeon played with her hair and smiled at Jaemin. "YA! you're embarrassing me" Minho hit Soyeon's shoulder so she could stop, and we laughed. "hi i'm Na Jaemin, ChinSun's host brother" he bowed and giggled. "oh so you're the Na Jaemin?" Minho made a suspicious look. "ya stop it!" i hit his shoulder. "so where are you guys going?" i asked Minho and Soyeon. "we are going to the cafe to eat breakfast" Minho said rubbing the shoulder i hit. "OH! us too" i said. "then let's go together" Soyeon linked arms with me and started walking.
we arrived to the cafe and got our food. "so Jaemin how old are you? where were you born? what school to you go to?" Minho asked looking seriously into Jaemin's eyes. "YA! Minho!" i shouted. "excuse him he's like my older brother so he's over protective" i told Jaemin and giggled. "haha it's okay. i'm 17 years old, i was born in Seoul, South Korea and i go to Dance & Performance High School. any more questions." Jaemin sat back while he said that last part while looking at Minho. Soyeon and I tried to hold our laughter looking at the speechless Minho. "ah- i - i.... i have nothing" he took he cup and took a sip out of it as we all laughed at him. "i guess you guys are really close to ChinSun huh?" Jaemin brought up. "yeah ChinSun is like our little sister since she was two and we were four" Soyeon smiled. "we met her at the park she was playing on the swings and she had fallen down and she was crying we both realize that her parents didn't even bother to help her so we went instead" Minho continued.
[Flash Back 14 Years Back]
i was playing on the swings when it started to go up really high and i couldn't stop the swing. the next thing i realized was on the ground with cuts on my knees and hands crying. "Daddy! Mommy!" i shouted crying but they didn't come. "Stop crying and get up you're annoying me" i heard my mom shouting from the distance. suddenly i see two kids a boy and a girl kneeling in front of me. "are you okay?" the girl said. "what happened?" asked the boy. "i-i feel off the swings and i cut my knees and hands" i said still crying. "where are you parents?" the girl said looking around. "right there" i pointed at my parents. "they are super mean they don't even care about their daughter" the girl looked at my parents. "what's your name" the boy asked. "Ch-ChinSun, Jung ChinSun" i wiped my tears. "cute" the girl smiled. "i'm Soyeon" "and i'm Minho" they both smiled. "come with us i'll take you with my mom she has some bandaids" Minho helped me get up. they took me with Minho's mom who was kind enough to cure my cuts. "there you go, now be careful okay?" she tapped the top my head and i giggled a little and nodded. "what's your name little one?" she smiled. "Jung ChinSun" i replied. "beautiful name, now where are your parents?" she asked. "over there sitting on that bench" i pointed at them. "come with me" she took my hand and walked towards my parents. "excuse me are you ChinSun's parents?" she pointed at me. "yes why" mom replied not bothering to look at me. "well she fell and i cured her cuts and you should watch over her more carefully" she told them. "i thank you for curing her injuries but don't tell us what to do with our daughter. come on ChinSun let's go" she took my hand and started walking. "thank you Minho's mom! bye Minho! bye Soyeon!" i shouted waving at them. "by ChinSun" all three of them said synchronized.
[Present time]
"and since that day on we became like a family" i finished telling my our story. "until of course ChinSun moved to the states a couple years back" Minho added. "wow so you guys are really close then, and my friends are just some annoying kids i met at school" he had a face as if he was rethinking his life decisions. "i would like to meet to them" i said. "oh really? but when i say they are annoying i really mean it especially Donghyuk " he snapped back to reality. "oh they can't be more annoying than Minho" i chuckled. "YA! i'm not annoying!" he pouted and crossed his arms, we all laughed at him. "alright, alright" i giggled. "well i think we should go we have things to do" Jaemin stood up. "we do?" i made a confused face. "yes let's go" he stood me up as i took my last sip from my coffee. "bye guys!" i waved to Soyeon and Minho. "bye!" they waved back.
"so where are we going?" i asked as we exited the mall. "you said you wanted to meet my friends right?" i smiled without even looking at me. "oh~ yeah" i smiled and continued walking with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry i took so long to update hehe but i'm back :) also check out my other book where i show you my bias from each group i stan .. let me know if we have the same one :)