𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

ChinSun's POV~

the next morning we both got woken up by the alarm. we both took turns in the shower and got dressed.

 we both took turns in the shower and got dressed

"we look cute" Jaemin giggled. "yes we do" i said and gave him a small kiss. "we should get going" he said wrapping his arms around me and went to practice.
"practice was good you guys did amazing!" Miss. Lisa said. "thank you" we all said and bowed. "keep practicing because the competition is near" she continued. Miss. Lisa left and we all packed our things. "do you guys wanna get ice cream and go to the park?" Minho said. "yes!" we all replied. "you two are welcomed too" Soyeon said. "really!?" Felix asked excited. "of course" i said with a smile. "i'll actually pass i have things to do" Hyunjin said before he left. "well forget him let's go!" Jaemin said. we got to the park after getting some ice cream.
the boys including Soyeon all started playing on the playground while Jaemin and i sat there looking at them. "are you sure you're younger than Minho and Soyeon" Jaemin said looking at the two playing around like little kids. "and are you sure you're younger than Mark, Renjun, Jeno, and Haechan?" i said while also looking at them running around, we both just laughed.
after we went to the park we decided to go get some dinner. we arrived to the restaurant and we each got our food. "good job today guys i'm excited to work more with you guys in the future." Felix said. "cheers" we all said.
after a while of eating, talking, and laughing we headed out. "i love you all my beautiful people" Mark said drunkenly. "how the heck did you get drunk with apple juice" Jeno said as him and Jaemin tried caring him. "you guys know i love you so damn much" he said hiccuping. "is it even possible to get drunk with apple juice?" Minho asked. "apparently" Haechan replied. "Jisung! you are never drinking apple juice" Renjun pointed at Jisung. "you know i'm really doubting that the apple juice wasn't really apple juice" Jisung said holding his chin. we all just laughed and made our way home. "well we'll see you guys next time" Soyeon said. "bye" Jaemin and i said waving. they all waved in response except Mark who is to drunk to even remember his own name.
"does Mark usually get like that" i asked giggling. "no actually i really think he wasn't drinking apple juice" Jaemin giggled. "you think?" i start laughing. "today was fun" Jaemin said as he sat down on the couch. "definitely was" i replied sitting next to him. we both sighed and then decided to get ready for bed. "you shower first or me?" Jaemin asked. "umm you since i take longer" replied. "okay then" he got up and headed towards the shower. after about 10 minutes he got out and i went into the shower. i took about 25 minutes showering. we both got into bed and said good night. "good night Sunny-ah" he said half asleep. "good night Nana" i replied half asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello 👋🏻 sorry for not updating in a while i just haven't been inspired to write after everything that has been happening with the kpop industry right now :( BUT~ next chapter might be the last chapter for this book? :/ idk mostly likely yes but don't worry i'll explain more in the next chapter! 🤍