𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

ChinSun's POV~

after i washed my face i got dressed in my uniform, (which looks like this by the way:)

i didn't wash up this morning since i washed very late last night. i got out the bathroom, got my gym bag since we have practice today again and headed downstairs. "where's mom & dad?" i asked looking for them. "we had to leave for an emergency overseas meeting again sorry
:( money is in the bookshelf - Mom & Dad" Jaemin read the note they had left. "so they left again" i asked. "yeah you'll have to get used to it because they do this all the time" he said. "i see, anyways want to get some coffee" i asked him. "i was hoping you'd say that let's go" he said excitedly with a smile.
after we got our coffee we headed to school. suddenly i got i a text message.

1 new text message

Lee Minho🐰:
hey ChinSun were are you at?

ChinSun🌞🌹:
we're on our way we got some coffee.

Lee Minho🐰:
alright then! see you👋🏻

ChinSun🌞🌹:
okay i'll be there soon!

"who was that?" Jaemin asked. "oh it was just Minho he was asked where we were" i replied with a smile. "okay let's go. do you want me to carry your gym bag?" he asked pointing at it. "no thank you i'm fine" i told him with a smile fixing my bag. "if you need help just tell me okay?" he asked he's so kind. "sure" i gave Jaemin a smile. we got to school and headed towards our locker. "crazy how our lockers are right next to each other" Jaemin said. "yeah what are the odds" i giggle. "look who we got here" we hear a voice from behind us. we turn around and see Hongjoong and the rest of the ATEEZ boys. "what do you want Hongjoong" Jaemin said furiously getting in front of me. "what can't i just check on my favorite people in this school?" he said sarcastically with a smirk on his face. "leave her alone already" Jaemin answered back. "or what" he crossed his arms and leaned towards Jaemin. "or i'll make sure you suffer" Jaemin said as he poked Hongjoong's shoulder. "psh yeah sure whatever come on boys" he rolled his eyes and left. "those guys just don't know when to stop huh" Jaemin said turning around smiling. "y-yeah and thank you" i said kind of flattered. "for what?" he asked. "for defending me when you don't have to" i said shyly. "no need to thank me it's my job to take care of you" he patted my head and he went back to his locker. at this point i'm like blushing so hard that i had to excuse myself to the restroom so i could calm down. "i'll be back i need to go to the restroom" i said looking down so he wouldn't notice my blushing. "oh yeah sure i'll stay here" he smiled.

~Jaemin's POV~

ChinSun excused herself to the restroom looking down, i didn't tell her anything but i noticed her blushing maybe that's why she was looking down. she is so cute when she blushes. i feel bad for her because of everything that goes on with her family and now with Hongjoong and ATEEZ. that son of a b*tch better not hurt my ChinSun or else i'll hurt him. wait! did i just call her mine damn it Jaemin calm down you don't want to be heartbroken later. i waited for ChinSun outside the girls restroom until she came out. "oh Jaemin you're here" i hear Sunny say as she gets out. "yeah, though i'd wait for you here" i smiled. "well...i'm all done let's go with the others?" she said. "yeah let's go" we started walking.
we arrived to the quad were we saw the other ones waiting for us. "ChinSun! Jaemin! over here!" Jeno shouted. "hey guys" ChinSun said waving at everyone. "are you okay noona? we heard that ATEEZ came up to you again" Jisung said sounding worried. "yeah i'm fine thank you thankfully Jaemin was next to me to defend me" she replied i felt my heart skip a beat. hearing my name come out her mouth made me feel some sort of way that i don't know what it is. "oh thank god i was worried" Minho said hugging ChinSun. i know those two are like brother and sister but i can't help but feel jealousy? "no you weren't you found out just now" Soyeon said. "oh...um... gosh damn it Soyeon" Minho hit her shoulder making us all laugh. "it's okay Minho we know that all you think about are your cats" ChinSun said patting Minho's head. "psh that's not true" Minho pushed back ChinSun's arm, we all laugh.

~ChinSun's POV~

the bell rang and we all headed to our class. the first four periods pass and we head towards lunch. "ugh i'm so tired, i don't even want to go to practice today!" Jeno whined. "we're all tried Jeno stop complaining and you are going to practice" Renjun said smacking Jeno's head. "ow~ gee sorry mom" Jeno said sarcastically rubbing his head. we all just laugh while eating.  we were eating, laughing and talking but i feel eyes looking at me, so i turn and look next to me and see Jaemin staring me. he quickly looked away. "um i have to go to the restroom, you guys continue talking" i excuse myself but i hit Jaemin on his leg signally him to come with me. i started walking and i heard Jaemin excuse himself. "i-i have to go the toilet i'm sorry i'll be right back" he quickly started walking as well.

~Minho's POV~

"that's weird" i said watching Jaemin and ChinSun leave. "yeah are they up to something?" Haechan said. "or maybe they just both need to go to the restroom at the same time" Renjun stated. "true" Jisung said pointing at Renjun with food in his mouth. "yeah.." i continued eating but still with a weird feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OmO sorry if this chapter is bad ;-; i try my best also sorry if anything seems confusing BUT ANYWAYS~ please vote for on this chapter and follow me, also add me on Mario Kart hehe ID: 132486244878 user: Matryoshka tehe🤗