𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

[2 days later...]
*Jaemin's POV*
today i woke up before ChinSun to make her breakfast. today is her last day here before she leaves back to the states tonight. i feel sad but i know it'll just be for a short amount of time. i'm just really hoping for us, all of us, to get casted by the same agency. i made ChinSun some pancakes with eggs and bacon with some ice cream since i know she really loves this breakfast. i place the last plate on the table and head upstairs to wake her up.
i enter her room and head to her bed. "Sunny-ah wake up" i say shaking her. she groaned. "wakey wakey" i say. "what time is it?" she said half asleep. "um 9:45 and breakfast is ready come and eat" i say softly. "okay" she says sitting up. she got up and headed downstairs. "what's this all about!?" she says surprised. "well it's your last day here so i thought i'd make you something special" i say with a smile. "oh right....i really appreciate it this proofs that you're the best boyfriend" she says with a smile. i smile back looking at her.
after breakfast we got ready for the day and headed to the movie theater to meet up with our friends.
we arrived to movie theater and saw everyone waiting. "hey guys!" we say. "hi!" they replied. "where's Felix?" ChinSun asked. "they said they'll be here like in 5 more minutes" Hyunjin replied. "oh look he's right there!" Jeongin said pointing out. we turn and see Felix and his friend Changbin walking towards us. "hey Felix and Changbin" ChinSun said. "hey sorry we're late we stopped to get something for you since you're leaving us today" Felix said taking a box out. inside the box was a beautiful bracelet with the date we met curved on it. "it's beautiful thank you guys" she said hugging them. "oh no i don't want to cry let's go in already" she continued holding in her tears.
after the movies we went to a restaurant to have lunch. we ate and talked about our memories, yes there was some tears but they were happy tears. after talking, laughing and crying we headed to the park for a while.
we played around like little kids and before we knew it we had to go back to back ChinSun's bags. "guys i really want to thank all of you for being with me this whole time i really am thankful for you guys i love you guys so much"
ChinSun said with tears in her eyes. "i don't even know why i'm crying like i'll be back in less than two weeks but i'm going to miss you guys" she continued wiping her tears. "we'll face time everyday noona" Jisung said. "yeah" the rest replied. "isn't there like a different time zone in the states?" Haechan asked. "yeah but it's fine i'm used to it i used to talk with Minho and Soyeon so it's fine with me" she said and Minho and Soyeon agreed. we gave a group hug and headed our ways.
we got home and ChinSun and i went into her room to start packing. after 30 minutes we finally finished packing. "let's head downstairs" ChinSun says. we head downstairs and mom has a full table of food. "oh you guys are here" dad says. "what's all of this about?" ChinSun asks. "well it's your last dinner with us so we've prepared this for you. ChinSun you have really changed this family for good, you've made our son the happiest person ever" mom said with tears. "well i'm thankful to have been put with a family like you guys unlike my real family you guys actually loved and cared for me. with you guys i learned what a real family is like" ChinSun said before she hugged mom. "well enough tears she'll be back anyways lets eat before it gets late" i say. we ate our dinner and put ChinSun's bags in the car. "well good luck ChinSun and we'll see you soon" dad said giving her a hug since he has to stay because of work. "thank you for everything" she said hugging him. "it was my pleasure" he said hugging back. we got in the car i sat on the back with ChinSun with one arm around her shoulders and her head on mine.
we got to the airport and i helped her with her bags. we did her check in and we went to her gate. at the gate were our friends waiting for her. "what are you guys doing here!" Sunny says. "we came to say goodbye" Minho says. "have a safe flight" Soyeon said. "we'll miss you" Jeno said. "don't forget to text" Chenle says. "and face time" Jisung continued. "it's only two weeks but don't forget about us" Mark said. "it was fun bugging you and Jaemin" Haechan says. "thank you for always supporting me ChinSun" Renjun said. "don't be i was just being a good friend" ChinSun replied. "thank you for allowing me to be part of your group of friends" Felix says. "thank you for not hating me after all those times i tried to 'hit you up' " Hyunjin said. Jeongin hit him after and we all laugh. "i would never hate you, you don't have to thank me for letting you be with us, i'll get revenge back on you Haechan, i won't forget about you guys, and i won't forget to text or face time and i'll miss you guys too" ChinSun said with a smile on her face.
"Passengers for flight to California the flight's gates are now open" the intercom announces. "well i guess that's for me" ChinSun says with a sigh. we gave a last group hug and waved good bye as we see ChinSun aboard the plane. "I LOVE YOU CHINSUN-AH!!!!" i shouted enough for her to hear. "I LOVE YOU TOO JAEMIN!!!!" she shouted back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this book is coming to an end soon :( and i already started working on my new book that will be released after this one! but please vote 🤍🤍🤍