𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

[2 months later]
ChinSun's POV~

"Sunny-ah wake up or we'll be late on the first day of school" i hear Jaemin shouting as he knocks on my door. "okay i'll get up" i said as i had the best morning stretch. i went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. after i got out the shower and blow dried my hair and straighten it, then i put on my uniform nothing special i still don't have my name tag i'll get it when i check in at school since i'm new. "Jaemin! ChinSun! breakfast is ready!" i heard mom shouting from downstairs, oh and she's back from her trip if it wasn't obvious. "coming!!" we both shouted. "aigoo my kiddos excited to go back to school" dad said as he sat down for breakfast. "yes" i said smile. "i prefer sleeping" Jaemin said as he yawned and scratched his chest. dad, mom, and i just laughed at him. "don't forget to go to the office to check up to get your name tag" mom said as she put down a cup of juice in front of me. "yes thank you i won't forget but i don't know where the office is at" i said as i drank from my juice. "don't worry i'll guide you" Jaemin said with a smile. we got to school and Jaemin took me to the office. "Principal this is Jung ChinSun the new student" Jaemin said as he bowed. "oh i see thank you Jaemin how kind of you to bring her here you may go now" the Principal said. "i'll be by my locker" Jaemin whispered and left. "hello I am the new transfer student Jung ChinSun" i bowed. "glad you chose our school. now just sign these papers while i get you your name tag" she have me a small pile of papers. "oh yes thank you" i bowed and signed the paperwork. "okay here is your name tag and your classroom is 3-1 and your locker is 218 you can go now good luck!" she handed me my name tag and smiled. "thank you so much" i bowed and left. "well, well, well looks like we have a newbie here" i heard a male's voice say as i exited the office. i turned around and saw a group of boys walking towards me. "w-what" i said scared. "awe is the little girl scared" the guy pouted leaning towards me, the boys behind him just laughed. he then hit the books i was holding causing them to fall. "opps" he looked down at me smiling at me while i picked my books up. as i was standing up i see someone get in front of me and pushed me back, it was Jaemin. "leave her along Hongjoong mess with someone your own size " Jaemin said with a serious tone as he held me back. "psh! what are you her boyfriend? why are you protecting her?" Hongjoong said crossing his arms. "if i have to be her boyfriend to protect her then i'll be her boyfriend" Jaemin said as he held my wrist. when those words left his mouth i was left speechless and shocked. "come on ChinSun" he pulled me by the wrist and took me to another hallway next to my locker. "who is she?" "did Jaemin just protect her?" "she's super pretty i'm jealous" "she's lucky to have someone like Jaemin not just anyone gets close to him" whispering all around was heard. "are you okay" he said as he held my arms. "yeah i think so, who were they?" i asked feeling confused. "they are know as Ateez you know because they like to TEASE people" he elbowed me with a small smile, i just look at him with a serious face. "was that supposed to be pun?" i asked him still with a serious face. "ehem yeah sorry" he said after clearing his throat. "ChinSun!" i turned around and saw Minho and Soyeon running towards us. "are you okay! i'm sorry i was in the restroom when everything happened." Minho said as he checked on me. "i was at the library i came as fast as i heard." Soyeon said as she also checked on me. "i'm okay guys Jaemin was there to help me" i said giggling. "um thank you for....protecting ChinSun" Minho said in a quiet voice. "it was no problem i'll always protect her if i have to." Jaemin grabbed Minho's shoulders and smiled at him as Minho smiled back. "who was it anyways" Soyeon asked. "Ateez" Jaemin said. "when will they this stop?!" she asked furiously. "well their eldest and leader graduate this year so i think the 'bad boys Ateez' won't be strong for much long" Jaemin said crossing his arms. "what are their names?" i asked still confused. "the eldest name is Seonghwa" Jaemin started. "don't let his innocent face trick you he's known for breaking girls hearts" Minho interrupted. "Hongjoon is their leader he likes to make the new one suffer boy or girl." Jaemin said crossing his arms. "Yunho he's a sassy kid what's his is his and no one gets it, Mingi likes to play with girls hearts" Minho continued for Jaemin. "Yeosang judges people" Jaemin said. "and you don't want be judged by him" Minho added. "San, Wooyoung, and Jongho they play with the girls feelings, date them, and then dumps them" Jaemin finished up. "wow they are terrible" i said in disbelief. "anyways enough of that where's your locker and what room are you in" Soyeon said changing the subject. "room 3-1 locker 218" i replied. "oh then you locker is right here next to mine" Jaemin said pointing to my locker. i smiled happily. "but i don't know anyone in room 3-1" Minho said rubbing his chin. "oh i do!" Jaemin suddenly said. "who?" i asked. "Chenle and Jisung" he said. "who?" Minho and Soyeon asked. "oh they are some of Jaemin's friends they are the same age as me" i smiled. "ahh" they both said. "i'll go look for them so they can walk you to the classroom" he smiled and left. "i'll help you put your stuff in your locker" Soyeon said. "i have to go i promised my teacher that i would take some books to the library before class starts" Minho says backing up. "okay see you later" i said giggling.
"Noona!" "ChinSun!" i turn around and see Jisung and Chenle running towards me. "hey guys!" i said as they hugged me. "oh who is she" Jisung asked as we broke the hug. "oh yeah Jisung, Chenle this is Soyeon. Soyeon this Jisung and Chenle" i said pointing at them. "nice to me you" Jisung and Chenle said as they smiled and bowed. "nice to meet you too" Soyeon bowed and smiled. "are you noona" Jisung asked just as he did with me. "um if you're the same age as ChinSun then i'm afraid i am, since i'm 18 years old" she said slightly smiling. "are you serious until when am i going to stop being the baby" Jisung whined. "but you're a cute baby" Soyeon tapped his head. "r-really thank you" Jisung blushed. "okayyy that's enough Jisung, Chenle show ChinSun the way to the classroom" Jaemin said interrupting Jisung and Soyeon. "oh yeah let's go ChinSun i'm so excited that you're in our class!!" Chenle said pulling me away. "wait for me!" Jisung said following us. "bye guys see you during lunch!" i said as Chenle pulled me way and waved at Jaemin and Soyeon. "bye!" they both shouted and waved back and headed towards their classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello~ sorry for the late update and mistakes but please vote and follow!! 💜💜