Chapter One

I enter my new dorm with a few more bags as I begin to unpack my bottles of potions.

As I hum to myself, my new roommate smiles.

"So you are a white witch? We don't have any of those here. You are the first. I'm Bianca Barclay. Please to meet you"

I turn around smiling and I take in the appearance of my new roommate.

She is dark skin toned with dazzling whitish blue eyes. She must be a Siren! She has an amulet for her siren song and she has blue tints to her skin in some places.

"Ah you're a Siren? Im Y/n L/n. I'm glad I won't be too alone here" I say sighing a bit.

Instead of wearing blazers I chose the jacket so I can use the hood a lot cause I like it up.

I put it on and smile a little bit.

"Looks stunning on you. People around here know me for two things. I'm basically the most popular due to academic and ability reasons, and because I used to date a psychic here named Xavier Thorpe"

"Oh that sucks that you guys split up. If you don't mind me asking, what happened? "

"Well I liked him a lot. It wasn't too serious but one day him and his friend went to this carnival and came back as jesters. He said him and Ajax, his bestfriend, are some packaged deal. When I asked him the terms of what he meant he said I would have to date both if wanting to be with him. Not that I didn't mind the sudden change cause I had a crushing feeling and wasn't deep in love but watch out for those two. Something about that carnival changed them" she explained

I smile a bit.

"I think I'm going to be okay. I mean it's not like I'm just am going to fall into a deep love with just one"

"Are you poly? " Bianca asks me.

(Well obviously you must be reading this cause you are poly sexual, basically you like multiple people, or polyamorous were you allow your lover to have more than one lover, for you to have more than one, or for a love triangle, square etc)

"Yes I'm poly and I'm (insert sexuality) "

She nods. I wonder why she asked me that.

"Shouldn't be too bad then. They are just really good friends that have kind of a same type in a way. So I'm pretty sure that's the real reasoning for why he broke up. Something with that damn carnival"

I giggle as she puts her hand out for me to grab it.

"Let's go. I'll give you a tour" she says smiling.

We walk out to the quad and I get a bit confused.

"This is a pentagon? "

She giggles a bit.

"Yea the name is somewhat dumb" she says.

I nod and out of the corner of my eye I see who I assume is Ajax and Xavier.

Two jesters are leaning up against the wall.

"Quick thing about those jesters is that their face paint is permanent" says Bianca.

I raise a brow and I take in their appearance.

Ajax, looks to be a gorgon due to his turban. Or he is Egyptian or Muslim (don't come after me. I'm not really sure what religion/cultures wears turbans).

He has this cool skeletal face painted mouth with heavy black eye make-up.

Xavier on the other hand has The Joker based face paint on. Red paint goes from his mouth to his upper cheek bones, and he has black lines vertical on both eyes.

They make eye contact with me making me look away quickly. I could actually tell who was who just by their appearance. I didn't even know who Ajax and Xavier exactly were, in terms of who is who, until I saw them in person.

They are pretty good looking. Even if that isn't their real appearance.

Bianca explains the rest of the details about the place. There was another new girl the other day, who happens to be one of the Addams family spawns. Then we walk right by the jesters.

"Whose your friend Bianca? " snickers Ajax.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know " I say.

"Yes we would actually" says Xavier with a bit of aggressiveness to his tone.

I roll my eyes.

"Y/n L/n. White witch" I say. I look up to the candles about their heads that are mounted on the wall. Smirking I lit the wicks as Bianca and I walk away grinning.

Oh this year will be so fun.