Chapter Nine

Today is Wednesday Addams birthday. So we decided to throw a surprise party. However she wasn't surprised and is looking at some forgein language on the wall.

She suddenly leaves.

"Are we not gonna eat the cake? " Ajax asks.

"I can buy you some if you want-"

"No don't do that. Don't spend your money on me" he says smiling at me.

I decide to follow her to which she just heads back to her dorm.

"We worked hard for the party" I say as she reaches under her bed and pulling out a gift from her parents.

"I appreciate it however I don't like celebrating things" she states coldly.

Enid gives her a snood as we walk out to the Weathervane.

Tyler makes her special coffee and she purposely leaves her snood on the table to which I grab and kept cause clearly she didn't want it.

As we leave she sighs and grabs my hand as we rush back.

"Listen we need to go to the mansion. I need to find out who Laurel Gates was" she says.

Oh gosh a day without my boys...?

Haha I'll live.

Maybe.

Maybe not. Nevermind. I totally can not. I need them in my life. Shit I'm down bad... Ain't I?

I text my lovers real quick. Which means within a second.

Me: Wednesday wants me to go with her somewhere. Just wanted to let y'all know <3

Ajax: be very safe or else I will go and bug arsenic poison

Xavier: can I come with?

Me: listen I need to work on friendships with people. Ok?

Xavier: fineee

Ajax: be safe baby

Xavier: are you calling them that? Or me?

Ajax: I probably only call you that in your fucking dreams

I then go back to the dorm with Enid as we tell her to make up for the Wednesday party, that Wednesday has a surprise for her. Which includes Tyler as well for some reason. Wednesday needs better taste in men. Oh who am I kidding. My own taste is shit.

We get to the car and Tyler looks confused. Which is  torL mood.

"I thought you and I were going on a date? " he says to Wednesday. Wow girl... Way to lie to him.

She just death glares him as he drives off to the mansion.

Once we get there we go our separate ways till Enid calls for me and Wednesday.

"Yuh girl? " I say.

"The bed is made" she says.

Oh shit. That means someone was here recently. Eh. Maybe Sam and Colby made a new video and I have yet to see it.

"Strange" says Wednesday.

Suddenly there is a noise and the Hyde comes after us so, we go into the laundry shoot. And next thing I know I'm sitting at a table with an ice pack to my head as Wednesday shows Tyler's dad stuff.

I should probably call my boys.. No. I don't wanna deal with poison at the moment.

Soon we head back and I go to Xavier's dorm. When I knock Ajax opens the door and pulls me in.

"I told you to be safe" says Ajax hugging me. I decide to quickly look around for a bottle of poison.

"Are they hurt? " Xavier asks from behind as he sees the ice pack I'm holding to my head.

They decided they were gonna cuddle me all night as "protection". I loved it and all... But I'm not a little kid.

The next day Wednesday drags me to Xavier's art shed and I gasp when I see Xavier tied up.

"What's going on? " I ask concerned.

"He's the Hyde"