Chapter Eight

Today is parents day and well all I can say is that this will be interesting.

Ajax told me that he has two moms but Xavier only has a dad who isn't going to be here.

I have my older brother. It's not like my parents are dead. But... They left me and my brother when they found out that we can use magic. It was a gene passed from our grandmother and not either of them.

My older brother's name is Oliver. He has jet black hair and he owns a cat named Crimson. He's always been there for me over the past years so I am very greatful for him.

I wave to him and he walks over as other parents arrive. Siblings and any family are welcomed so that is why Oliver can be here.

The only thing I forgot was that my boyfriends were behind me.

"Ah yes nothing is better than seeing two jesters behind my younger sibling-" he says walking over.

"I told you they were going to be with me" I say rolling my eyes.

When I first told Oliver I had boyfriends he was like "damn you managed to pull two people!? " but he always wanted to meet the boys.

"Ajax and Xavier" I motion back and forth to show who is who.

"This is my older brother Oliver" I say.

They smirk as Ajax speaks up suddenly.

"I have to go meet my moms. Wanna come with? "

We nod and next thing I know two ladies were infront if me.

"Uh hi? " I say.

"Oh wow you are Ajax's lover?" Says the one.

"Good job son" says the other.

"Callie and Torri" Ajax says to me.

I nod and just smile a little.

"Y/n"

The whole weekend was random. We went into town and just spent the time together.

We decide to go to the lake. And by we I mean my boyfriends and brother.

We sit on the dock and I motion to the lake.

"Tis the lake"

"Nooo really!? " my brother says sarcastically.

"So how exactly did you meet my baby sibling? " my brother asks the boys.

"Just kinda met em I don't know" says Ajax.

Xavier rolls his eyes and says "we met them when they joined the school. They were sort of a show off"

"What can I say? I'm wonderful"

"Love the self confidence" my brother says to me.

"Your sibling is great" says Xavier.

"Well good you are dating them. Just don't be doing the devils tango or yalls heads will be gone" says my brother.

"I uh... Okay then... " says Ajax as I blush.

"Oliver! We have only been together for a few days! " I say.

"Yea yea I totally knew that. I'm just sayingggg"

Haha very funny brother... Not.

"We'll protect em for ya" says Ajax.

"What type of species are you two? " asks my brother.

"I'm a gorgon and Xavier is a psychic that can make anything he draws come to life" Ajax explains to my brother.

He nods. "Cool"

"But yea. We will make sure they are well protected" says Ajax