Chapter Two

Apparently tonight there coincidentally is a carnival happening in town. And by in town I mean Jericho.

Bianca asked me if I wanted to go with her friends Divina and Kent and I said I'll go. So, because it's a carnival I decided to get a bit jester-like with my appearance.

Maybe it was potential inspiration from Xavier and Ajax. Perhaps they caught my attention in the way of feelings. Or maybe I just want to have fun.

I'm not sure, but I do a quick and simple clown look as I then put on a maroon color hoodie I had stashed away in my closet.

I look at Bianca and she shakes her head smiling.

"Are you trying to attract the boys? " she asks.

"Not too sure. They have good looks if I'm being honest"

"Are you a simp? "

"Lil bit. Don't worry about it"

"Jeez Kent is going to be your bestfriend for sure"

"Why you say that? " I ask slipping my wand that I use to control my fire better and some spells into the waist band of the jeans I decided to wear.

"Because he is literally a simp over fictional characters. Don't get me wrong some fictional characters have looks, but still"

I smile and I get my shoes on.

We head out to the carnival and I smile a bit looking at all of the pretty lights.

"Hey guys this is Y/n! " says Bianca.

She does a small introduction and I decided to talk to Kent as we walk through the carnival.

"Ever seen Naruto? " I ask smirking.

"Yea, I'm a bit of a weeb per say" he says smiling a bit.

"Kakashi? "

"Hot as hell" he says smirking.

Oh we will definitely get along great.

We sit down at a table and I sit down next to Bianca.

"Did the jesters get to you" asks Divina.

"I mean they kind of are inspiring" I say shrugging.

"Hm. Yea I guess so. They have an interesting feature with the face paint" she says smiling.

"Divina is dating a vampire named Yoko" Kent says to me making Divina blush a bit.

"That's fun"

"I'm the cool gay brother" says Kent.

I giggle a little as I get up stretching.

"You mind if I explore a bit? " I ask.

"You got my number right? Just be safe" says Bianca smiling.

I nod as I walk to a game where darts get thrown.

The other new girl appears aside me throwing darts accurately at the targets.

I smirk.

"Who ya waiting for? I can see you are bored standing here" I ask her.

"A friend. Tyler from the Weathervane"

"Ah of course. He's a looker. I'm Y/n"

"I know" she says bluntly as Xavier appears to my right.

"Hi cutie. What you doing talking to an Addams? " asks Xavier.

I turn to face him and he smiles at my appearance.

"Ah I'm inspiring huh? " he asks smirking.

"Don't sugarcoat it honey" I say giving him a death glare as Ajax shows up.

"Ah it's the witch" he says smirking.

"Fuck off before I kill ya" I say somewhat annoyed at the fact that they are so dominate in appearance.

"Aw cause we are tall and intimidating?" Asks Xavier as if he read my mind.

Clicking my tongue I ask something, which is the first thing that came to my mind.

"Are you clairvoyant or do you just like me? " I ask narrowing my eyes.

"Who said I was clairvoyant? " Xavier smirks and says into my ear making me blush.

They suddenly walk away smirking as Wednesday and Tyler stood there watching.

Wednesday steps towards me and sighs.

"They like you. And it is all over their aura"

Who does she think she is? Dawn from Total Drama?