Chapter Seven

"Oh my gosh you should totally ask them to the Rave'N! " Kent says to me as we walk to our next class.

There is a huge dance coming up to which is really important for some reason.

It's like prom I guess. Just for outcasts.

"Kent... I don't really ask people to stuff like this... "

"Then make them ask you"

"I ain't manipulating them! "

As we enter English, I remember the boys were in my English class.

I sigh and I sit in the desk between them.

"Hi love" says Xavier.

"Hi"

"I heard something about reading The Outsiders. Wonder what it's about" says Ajax.

Damn dude I read that in six grade. It's about a group of insanely attractive greasers. Yes I saw the movie...

"Some outcasts that kill a dude and then they gotta run away" I say.

"Well damn. Sound fun"

The teacher talks about the dance as I can feel both boys looking at me.

When she finishes talking, Xavier speaks up.

"Doesn't matter if we ask you or not. You know you are going to the dance with us" he says.

"No really? I thought I was going to go with Kent instead of my boyfriends! "

They laugh a bit as the teacher plops copies of The Outsiders on our desk.

"Y/n from your records you have read this before. Start reading the first paragraph out loud" says the teacher.

"As I stepped out into the bright sunlight.... "

I read and then others read too until class is let out.

I head straight to the shops with Enid and instead of taking her to the place she wanted we went to a place I chose.

"Listen girl we ain't wearing bright pink outfits. I have an idea"

Enid chose something simple and I chose (well whatever you want lol).

We head back and get all of our stuff ready for when the dance rolls around.

It's now the day of the dance. Or well Saturday.

Im having a small anxiety attack because I don't know what to expect tonight.

I get on my outfit and I head to the boy's dorm.

I knock and a moment later it opens.

The boys stand there smirking at me.

"Wow you look wonderful" says Ajax.

"Literally perfect" says Xavier.

I smile as we head to the dance.

"Oh wow... Y/n you have two dates? " asks Thornhill as we approach the entrance.

"Yea they do. We are their boyfriends" says Xavier.

"Deal with it" says Ajax.

We go inside and a few people whisper to each other.

The dance room looks gorgeous with the sparkles and colors. I head over to Bianca who sits there alone and I smile a bit.

"Hey" I say.

"Hi"

"You ain't sitting here the whole time" I say as the boys appear behind me.

"Ask to dance with your friends. You want your crown to slip more? You need to have fun for once instead of sulking in your own sorrow" I say to her.

She smiles a bit.

"I don't care if my crown is slipping. I'll have fun though. No point in being here if I didn't want to have fun" she says, getting up to find some of her friends.

Then we just danced with each other a lot until a song I know the dance to comes on.

See it's a song Wednesday taught me once when I was having a sleep over with her and Enid.

Her and Tyler walk over as to us as the beat of "Goo Goo Muck" by The Cramps gets louder.

We smirk at each other and do the whole dance.

That kind of just let the boys in shock as the DJ calls out for the last dance.

"That was great Y/n" says Ajax kissing me.

"Little strange but aren't we all" says Xavier, who kissed me after Ajax does.

We get hyped and start dancing but suddenly there is a red drip. Then a few more. Then the sprinklers from the ceiling start raining red paint.

Everyone evacuated and the dance was over.