Chapter Ten

I go over to Ajax and I look at him confused.

He whispers to me.

"I don't get how a psychic is a Hyde... Whatever Wednesday is doing is fucked up"

"Yea I'm pretty sure we would have noticed... "

We watch as Wednesday tries to tase Xavier.

"Bitch I did not sign up for this. You are not hurting my man" I say walking out.

The rest of the people follow me and she just leaves too.

This caused me to go to the shed and untie Xavier.

"She lowkey an idiot" I state. More like highkey an idiot. And I might kill her for this.

As great as she is... Whatever greatness is in her cold ass heart, she just tried to hurt one of my boyfriends cause she suspects he is strange. Like damn may e I should tie up Tyler. Let's see how she likes that.

"I have visions and she thinks I'm the vision" he says rolling his eyes.

Yea if I were him I'd be pissed too.

"Look it could be worse. You could psychically be in jail. Then you won't be able to see me. Or Ajax. Who is your best friend"

Don't you love jinxing things? I sure don't! No seriously I don't. I'm a witch. I fix curses and cause more...

A day passed. Yea a day! And my boyfriend is on his way to motherfucking jail. Better than prison at the least... Let's pray I didn't just jinx him.

Me and Ajax are in his dorm flipping out.

"There isn't a time he ain't by my side! " I say pissed.

We bitched about it all as another day passes.

I decide to chill with Ajax all day since well he be my boyfriend too. And I make time for him as well.

"Jeez though. He is fucking innocent... " I say as Wednesday practically breaks the door down.

"I did an uh oh... "

"No shit Sherlock. What did ya do? Lock up my boyfriend for no reason!? " my trust of her was scattered right now. Wait why the hell did she say uh oh? That is very unlike her.. Then again she's an Addams. I won't overthink it right now.

She nods.

"It's Tyler"

"I knew it! I fucking new it! " I say pissed.

"Okay Eddie Kasprak wanna be. Calm down at least she realized she did bad? "

I glance at Ajax.

Motherfucker gonna die now.

"More like Richie"

"Ain't who ya quoted from"

"I'm just like him. I quote him every day! The list is longer than my wang! "

"Please stop honey... "

I roll my eyes as Wednesday just leaves.

A bit later we need to evacuate the place and I'm standing there like "where the hell is my boyfriend tho".

That doesn't get answered until a long night of meh gurl Wednesday fighting and killin and now I'm hugging the shit outta Xavier, the day after all of that.

"T-then Eugene summoned his bees! " I say half sobbing into his chest. Why am I crying over some bees?

"Hey calm down love. We got all break to deal with this trauma story thing. I'm here right now" Xavier says to me.

The break will hopefully be nice. Me and meh boys chill at my place all break long hopefully healing the trauma away of me stressing and fighting peeps and witnessing death.

Let's see how my future plays out.

(Comment here if you want this to be the end or have a whole ass spin off)