Chapter Six

I'm going on a date tonight. Oh god... What do I do!?

Don't tell me I'm digging my grave already!

Bianca helps me find an outfit for the date. She pulls out a few outfits.

(Now if you are feminine I found some really cute pastel goth outfits for inspiration)

I smile choosing an outfit

I smile choosing an outfit. I'm not trying to impress boys tonight. I'm expressing myself for once.

I throw on my outfit and I grab a black backpack to keep my stuff in.

I walk out to the quad where they told me to meet them.

As I see them I smile a little.

Of course they wear what they wear everyday (which they do wash so yuh).

I roll my eyes as they walk up to me.

"Wow you look fantastic" Xavier says winking.

"Hahaha don't I always? "

"Love that self confidence" says Ajax.

We go on a walk through the woods as I listen to the sound of the running water of the nearby stream that flows into the lake. The sound is soothing with today's weather. It's somewhat gloomy but not cold nor rainy. Just misty in the air.

We get to a shed and I get confused.

They open the door and as we walk in I look at these painting that are all around the place.

One section has paintings of a Hyde. Huh...probably Tyler to be honest. I have a keen sense of who is what species of monster.

There are two other sections. One has these really beautiful self portraits of me. Obsessed much. And the other has pictures of a jester.

"Welcome to the art shed of potential doom" says Ajax as Xavier slaps his arm lightly.

"Not doom just my art shed" he says rolling his eyes.

"You asked me on a date to show me myself? "

"Where else would we have gone? " asks Xavier.

True there isn't a lot of places and everybody goes to the Weathervane.

I smile sitting on a stool.

"So um now what? " Ajax whispers to Xavier as he face palms.

"Y/n what do you think about us? You scared of us or do you actually enjoy our company? " Xavier asks.

I think carefully before answering his question.

"It's not that I don't like you. I think your company is wonderful. Some things I'm not too sure about. Like selling your soul. Mostly because that means you also do the entities bidding"

"Well yea. Which is why we have to help out at the carnival. He just wanted performers" says Xavier shrugging.

Well that makes a bit more sense.

"Are you using me for your own good? Or do you actually like me" I say this directly towards Xavier because Ajax claimed earlier that he likes me.

"Oh dear. Of course I do. This is why we are on a date" he says smirking.

Next thing I know we are in their dorm on Ajax's bed. I'm sitting in the middle with Ajax on my left and Xavier on my right. We had a long ass conversation a minute ago so we are just staring off into space for a moment.

They decided to ask to actually date me. So we set a lot of rules and now I'm dating the both of them.

"Let's say I ask Arcidious for your souls in return for something would your personalities change? " I ask.

"Well one it would be nice for our natural appearance. And two no. We got a personality change from the trauma of the soul selling thing" says Xavier.

"What were you like beforehand? "

"Ajax was a very shy introvert. Now he's just more talkative and takes likings to people a bit easier. I was kind of weird and kept to myself" Xavier explains as I nod.

"Don't worry about getting our souls back under our names. It's fine" Ajax says kissing me on the cheek.

"Pussy" says Xavier.

"The fuck you calling me that for!? " says Ajax.

"Cause you do this! " suddenly Xavier pulls me in kissing me on the lips as Ajax just sits there.

Oh boy is this going to be a long night.