13

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT

“Baby, are you sure you wanna do this?” Eddie asked between kisses.

“Eddie, please just fuck me, ok?” he listened and flipped us so that he was hovering over me. I pulled him down to me kissing him hard and feverishly, like I needed him to breathe. He started to press wet kisses down my body, stopping at my breasts and taking them in his mouth one at a time while massaging the other. 

Once he was finally down where I wanted him, he stopped long enough to pull my pants off and then buried his face in my vagina. Eddie wasted no time devouring me, moaning against my clit and sending vibrations up my body.

“Jesus fuck Eddie that feels so good.'' I moaned out, making him go faster and adding 2 fingers. I arched my back, one hand in his hair and the other gripping the bed sheet.

“Please Eddie, I'm so close.” I said, feeling the knot in my stomach beginning to unravel.

“I know baby, I’ll fuck you, but first be a good girl and come for me, okay?” and that's all it took, and he kept pumping his finger until my orgasm faded. He took no time in ridding himself of his clothes and moving between my legs, kissing me hungrily. 

“I’m afraid I'm not gonna be gentle baby, so bear with me.” he whispered in my ear as he lifted my legs over his shoulder, pushing himself into me with one thrust making me gasp.

“Eddie, just fuck me until I cant walk.'' I said and he started thrusting hard and fast, holding my thighs in place so he could be as deep as possible. I grabbed his arms to hold myself in place so I didn't hit the wall behind me, trying not to scream out loud.

“No baby, I wanna hear how good I make you feel. Scream my name so loud the neighbors hear you.” Eddie said, beginning to pound into me slow and deep, hitting my g spot repeatedly.

“Jesus Christ Eddie! Right there, don’t stop, I'm so close. Harder baby, please!” I cried out, hooking my ankles behind his head.

“Me too baby, be a good girl and come with me.” he said and I let go, screaming his name. Eddie had to hold his hands on my hips to keep me from bucking us both off the bed. Once our orgasms subsided, Eddie pulled out and dropped down next to me on the bed.

“I’m sorry if that was too much.” Eddie said, rolling over to look at me. I turned my head to look at him and smiled, still trying to catch my breath.

“No baby, not too much. Different, but really fucking good.” I said, letting out a laugh.

“I’m glad, but what do you mean by ‘different’?” Eddie asked, and I knew that was coming as soon as I said it.

“I’ve only ever been with you and Josh. He was a very…selfish partner. Let’s just put it this way, the only times I came was by my own hand. Literally.” I said, looking up at the ceiling.

“Jesus babe, I’m sorry. You don’t have to worry about that with me. You will always come before I do, everytime. That’s how it’s supposed to work, at least that's how I see it.” Eddie said, pulling me closer to him. 

“Hmm, I could get used to that. Oh, I need to shower.” I said sitting up, feeling a pain shoot through my lower abdomen.

“And that’s what I meant by too much. I was too rough, I’m sorry baby.” Eddie said, guilt washing over his face.

“Eddie, stop it. I’m not sorry, ok? A hot bath will help the pain, do you think you could run one for me? That would help me so much, ok?” I asked, leaning down to look at his face.

“Yea, I can do that for you baby. Do you need help getting there?” Eddie asked, standing up in front of me.

“I’ll let you know in a minute, my legs kinda feel like jello right now.” I said with a laugh. He rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom to start the bath.

“Ok baby, bath’s all ready for you.” Eddie said, standing in the doorway. I stood up, or attempted to but my legs shook, making me sit back down with a little giggle.

“Well, you did ask me to fuck you till you couldn’t walk.” Eddie said, smirking at me as he picked me up to take me to the bathroom.

“Yes I did, and yes you did. Maybe we go a little slower next time?” I asked, as he gently placed me into the tub.

“Anything for my wife.” Eddie said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes and splashed him.

“Oh no, looks like you need a bath too. Join me?” I asked, and wasted no time stripping and getting in behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

“Hmm, this is nice. I see what I’ve been missing out on. A real connection, someone who truly loves me, someone I truly love.” I said, realizing I’d never actually said it back. I meant it, and it scared me a little. I knew Eddie wasn’t Josh, not in any way, shape or form, but it still scared the hell out of me. More than most, I knew how quickly things could go from great to bad and while I knew Eddie would never do anything like that, the fear was still there.

“What’s on your mind, love?” Eddie asked, rubbing up and down on my arms.

“Hmm? Oh, nothing.” I said, afraid to tell him what I was actually thinking. I pulled his arms around me, relaxing into him. I felt so safe with him, but I of course had that fear creep up. We’d known  each other for years, but within a few days he’d not only saved my life, but shown me what healthy love looked and felt like.

“Ah, ok.” Eddie said, not believing me but decided not to push it. “Water’s getting cold love, ready to get out?” He asked, pressing a kiss to my temple.

“Yea, I just wanna curl up and do nothing the rest of the night.” I said, shifting myself out of the water to sit on the edge of the tub, testing my leg strength. Eddie got out and drained the water, handing me a towel. I stood carefully, slowly able to walk myself back to Eddie’s, or, our room. That’s gonna take some getting used to. 

Eddie pulled some boxers and pajama pants on, then handed me a pair of his boxers and a shirt that damn near swallowed me.

“I have my own clothes, Eddie.” I said as I slid the shorts on.

“True, but you look better in mine.”He said with a smirk, planting a gentle kiss on my lips.