24

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT

“Holy fuck, that was intense.” I said, looking over at Eddie's smiling face.

“That was the pot, it enhances everything.” Eddie said, looking back at me.

“It really fucking does. Sex with you is always amazing, but that was….wow.” I said laughing while still trying to catch my breath. Once Eddie’s breaths evened out, he got up and walked to the bathroom, bringing back a warm cloth.

“I know we usually shower, but I think it’s best to just clean up and shower in the morning.” Eddie said, shifting my legs to wipe me down before handing me a shirt and walking back to the bathroom.

“I think that’s a good idea, not sure I can move anyway.” I muttered, hearing Eddie laugh from the bathroom. “Sorry babe!” he called back. “Don’t be, I fucking loved it.” I yelled back.

Eddie came back and after shutting off the light, he flopped down behind me in the bed, instantly wrapping his arms around me and shoving his face in my neck. I moved myself back to get closer when I noticed he was still hard.

“Baby?” “Hmm?” “Are you ok?” “Yea why?” “You’re still hard.” I said, turning my face to him.

“Oh. Yea it happens when I’m high.” he stated, shrugging like it was nothing.

“Are you gonna be ok? Do we need to go again?” I asked, not sure where that came from.

“I mean, it would help but you’re tired so it’s not a big deal.” he said, kissing my shoulder.

I said nothing, but reached between us and took him in my hands, slowly stroking him. I felt him shudder behind me before taking himself from me and lifting my leg over his.

“Are you sure babe?” He asked. “Use me baby.” I whispered back, feeling him fill me again. I moaned, loving the feeling of him from this position. I reached behind me to grab his neck, holding myself close to him as he thrusted into me roughly from behind.

“Holy shit babe, how do you always feel so fucking tight?” Eddie muttered, biting into my shoulder.

“I don’t know but whatever your doing, keep fucking doing it. I’m close already.” I told him, feeling the knot in my stomach close to snapping.

“I got you baby, you’re taking it so fucking well. I really need to feel you come for me, ok?” Eddie panted, reaching down to rub my clit. I came almost instantly, feeling a strange gush come from me. Eddie came hard, gripping my leg hard enough to leave marks, rutting into me until he eventually stopped.

“Baby, what the hell was that?” I asked, scared that there was something wrong with me.

“I made you squirt, that’s what that was.” Eddie said proudly, still trembling from cumming as hard as he did. 

“I did what? Is that normal?” “It happens, just not often. It’s nothing to be ashamed or worried about, I promise. But, now we’ll need to shower and change the sheets.” Eddie said, making no move to get up.

“So it’s a good thing?” I asked, still a bit embarrassed. Eddie finally pulled out and sat up, pulling me with him.

“Yes babe, it’s very good. I don’t think I’ve ever cum that hard in my life, I’m still shaking.” Eddie said with a breathy chuckle. I laughed as I watched Eddie shudder again.

“Maybe a bath is a better idea? I don’t think either of us can stand long enough to shower.” I suggested and Eddie nodded. I was surprisingly able to stand and run the bath while Eddie changed the sheets, immediately throwing them in the washer.