M

I never knew what sadness was until I lost you

Chapter 3

Standing right in front of the mansion, Taehyung with a serious face was looking at Jungkook's mansion, the place he used to live.

"Mr. Kim, you're here." The guard who remembered him.

"I want to see Jungkook, is he busy?" Taehyung asked making sure that Jungkook wasn't busy because Jungkook would surely hate it.

"No, you can go to his office." The guard replied and moved aside.

Taehyung went inside the mansion with the guards following behind him. He can hear those staff murmuring about him. He went upstairs to the second floor and stand in front of the door. He took a deep breath before he knock on door 3x.

The door was opened and Taehyung saw Jungkook sitting on the chair while biting the pen and their eyes met. When he went inside the office, he heard the door behind him got closed.

"What is my beautiful fiance doing here?" Jungkook asked looking at him straight in the eyes with a smirk.

"I want to borrow money from you." Taehyung responded without any hesitation knowing Jungkook doesn't like an annoying sketchy response.

"You're here just for money? Unbelievable, I showered you with my money when you live here but you rejected them." Jungkook smirked, mocking him.

"Maybe if you didn't block me from getting a job, I shouldn't have been doing this." Taehyung retorted.

"Maybe if you didn't leave me, I wouldn't do that." Jungkook grinned.

"Just give me money, I came here for that not to listen to your mock to me." Taehyung changed the topic.

"Sure, I'll let you borrow money but I have to finish my work first." Jungkook smiled.

"Why don't you just give me..."

But Jungkook stood up from his seat and went out of the office. Taehyung clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. He quickly followed Jungkook into his room and saw him changing his shirt to a polo. He knew he was going to leave to go to his work.

"Jungkook, please let me borrow money, I need it." Taehyung said in a begging tone.

"I told you, I will let you borrow money once I finish my work. If you can't wait, then you can leave without the money." Jungkook looked at him seriously.

"I know you have money right now, I promise I will pay them back." Taehyung replied.

"I don't want to, patience is the key so wait until I come." Jungkook wore his blazer and Rolex.

"I can't wait, Jungkook, it's really important and emergency. I can't wait here. Please understand me, I'm in a serious situation right now." Taehyung stated.

"I'm in a serious situation too, Taehyung. I shouldn't waste my time talking to you but here I wasting it. so were both in the same boat. If you can't understand me, you can leave." Jungkook replied.

He walked passed by Taehyung and left his room. When Taehyung turned around to follow him, the door was locked.

 When Taehyung turned around to follow him, the door was locked