J

Some old wounds never truly heal and bleed again at the slightest word

Chapter 11

Taehyung was in the convenience store, eating hot ramen alone. He left Jungkook's mansion earlier after his acts as “boyfriend” and Jaewhan also goes to her flight, so his presence doesn't need to be there any longer.

For now, he's thinking about how he should be able to start his life without getting tied to Jungkook. He would rather not continue relying on his ex-fiance, that sucks for him.

“So frustrating.” Taehyung mumbled in his Daegu accent while stirring the ramen.

“You're from Daegu?”

He looked at the person beside him and saw a ginger-haired person. He looks decent and a businessman based on his formal suit.

“Uhh, yeah, why?” Taehyung responded to the person.

“I'm Min Yoongi, from Daegu.” Yoongi introduced himself.

“Yoongi? Aren't you the CEO of Min's entertainment?” Taehyung asked.

“You're right, that's me.” Yoongi smiled with his gummy smile.

“But what are you doing in this kind of place? This doesn't suit a person like you.” Taehyung said.

“Who told you that? That's a lie.” Yoongi told him.

“I mean, you are a rich person, shouldn't you be eating in a fancy and expensive restaurant?” Taehyung replied.

“Unfortunately, I'm not that kind of person. Besides, I'm here to be alone and get away from my stress for a moment.” Yoongi sighed.

“It seems that being rich isn't your thing.” Taehyung giggled.

“How about you?” Yoongi suddenly asked him.

“What do you mean?” Taehyung responded, looking at him.

“You look down since you came here, are you alright?” Yoongi cleared his question.

“I'm fine, just thinking about how to survive on my financial needs.” Taehyung said.

“If you want, I can help you with that, but the thing is, do you have any idea about business?” Yoongi replied.

“Yes, I quite have ideas about it. My ex-fiance taught me some things related to it.” Taehyung retorted.

“That's great, I'm actually in need of a secretary at the moment because my secretary resigned due to her personal issue, so I think you can fit into that position.” Yoongi explained.

“What? Don't you have any idea about me? I mean, Jungkook? Doesn't that person said warned you or what?” Taehyung was confused about why Yoongi assisting him.

“I knew Jungkook, but I don't understand what you are talking about. What do you mean by that?” Yoongi looks confused too.

“Nothing, I accept your offer, then. When should I start to apply?” Taehyung asked with a smile.

“Just bring the requirement, give me your email, and I will tell you stuff you needed to do.” Yoongi replied.

“Sure, thank you so much for your offer. I appreciate it.” Taehyung smiled, slightly bowing his head.

“You're welcome.” Yoongi smiled back.

Taehyung knew he should take this kind of opportunity, as long as Yoongi didn't have any idea about him. This is the only solution that can help him get away from Jungkook. Yoongi is the solution.

“Let's go.”

Jungkook told his driver and his driver started to drive away from the convenience store.