E

You've got to be okay on your own before you can be okay with somebody else

Chapter 6

Taehyung was right, Jungkook left the room as he expected. He shakes his head and wore the clothes that Jungkook gave to him. He went downstairs to check if Jungkook was still there. He was relieved seeing him in the living room, holding a folder.

"Jungkook"

He called the busy boy and Jungkook looked at him.

"What?" Jungkook responded looking at him.

"Where's the money now?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook sighed and took out his wallet from his pocket. Instead of money, he took his black card instead.

"Here" Jungkook put it down on the table.

"But that's a black card." Taehyung said glancing at the black card back to Jungkook.

"Yeah, I don't have money, you know." Jungkook replied and looked back to the folder, flipping it to another page.

"Fine, you're the one who decides, I'm not going to lose this chance."

Taehyung did not hesitate to get the black card and immediately ran away.

"By the way....."

He stopped when he heard Jungkook's voice. He turned around to listen to him.

"Make sure to give it back to me or else, you will regret it." Jungkook warned and glared at him.

"Sure" Taehyung replied and ran away.

Taehyung can't help but felt happy, he got the money he wanted. Tears of happiness were falling from his eyes. He went to the hospital to pay the medical bills.

"Hi, I would like to pay Kim Eunha's bill." Taehyung told the nurse.

"Here, sign this." The nurse replied and gave him a piece of paper and a pen.

"Okay" Taehyung uttered and handed her the black card.

While signing on the paper, the nurse glanced at him suspiciously.

"Don't worry, I didn't snatch that one. I just borrow it from someone I knew." Taehyung spoke noticing her eyes.

The nurse rolled her eyes and scan the black card which worked. She thought it won't work for some reason.

"Here" She gave it back to Taehyung.

"Thank you" Taehyung said and took the card, putting it inside his pocket.

Once he was done, he went straight to his mother's unit and saw her fully awake while playing with his sister's daughter.

"Oppa" Inu climbed down to the chair and hugged him.

"Where's your mother?" Taehyung asked ruffling her hair.

"She said she'll buy food for us and I hope she will buy a cake for me too." Inu giggled.

"Don't worry, Oppa will buy it for you. A huge one!" Taehyung told her with a smile.

"For real? Like the circle one? Or the square one?" Inu asked excitedly and her eyes were shining with happiness.

"Yes, I can buy them for you." Taehyung giggled.

"Yehey!" Inu jumped.

"Don't give the kid false hope, Taehyung." His mother told her son.

"Don't worry, Eomma, I'm not giving her false hope. I'm going to buy her cake for real." Taehyung stated, walking near her.

"How? Where did you get the money?" Eunha asked confusedly.

"That's not important, Eomma, don't think about it."

Taehyung smiled, he can't tell her about Jungkook because she hates him. If she found out that the money came from Jungkook, she will hate him too.