G

It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew

Chapter 10

Taehyung went to Jungkook's mansion after the dance at the party. He didn't stay any longer because he felt tired, and it felt suffocating with people surrounding him.

He doesn't like how they act toward him as if they are close enough. They're so fake, it's obvious that they are just talking to him because he's with Jungkook, but if they didn't know about it, they will treat him as if he's some trash.

Taehyung hates the toxic atmosphere at the party. He felt so uncomfortable with people like them.

“Taehyungie, dear, you came back early. Is the party ended?” Jeonwha asked and hugged him when he arrived at the mansion.

“Hm, not yet, Eomma, just tired to finish it.” Taehyung sighed.

“I understand you, by the way, did you eat already? I prepared some for you if you're hungry.” Jeonwha said.

“Thanks, Eomma, but I'm fine. I don't feel hungry.” Taehyung replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

“You should take a rest instead, you are obviously tired.” Jeonwha giggled, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

“Good night, Eomma.” Taehyung smiled a bit.

“Good night too, dear.” Jeonwha smiled back.

Taehyung walked upstairs and went inside Jungkook's room. He nibbled his bottom lip, feeling so guilty for lying to her. He didn't want to, but he needs to do that for his mother. He shook his head and got into the bathroom to change his suit.

While Taehyung was almost asleep, laying down on the bed, he heard the door behind him open. He looked behind him and saw Jungkook going inside the bathroom.

“Jungkook” Taehyung called Jungkook, who just finished taking a shower and sat up on the bed.

“What?” Jungkook responded to him while drying his hair with the towel.

“Can I borrow your phone for a while? I just need to text Noona.” Taehyung replied.

“Don't you have a phone?” Jungkook asked without looking at him and kept looking for clothes to wear.

“I sold it to my neighbor.” Taehyung uttered, nibbling his bottom lip because of embarrassment.

“Here” Jungkook threw the phone to him and Taehyung was quick to catch it.

“Thank you.” Taehyung mumbled and started to text his Noona to make an excuse for why he won't be able to go back to their house.

He needs to make sure that she won't get worried and suspicious at the same time. While texting her, Jungkook lay down beside him with an only boxer. He didn't mind it because he was so used to it, and it was common for him to see.

“Make it fast, let's sleep.” Jungkook murmured.

“Just a minute.” Taehyung responded, sending his last message to his sister.

“Taehyung” Jungkook sounds annoyed.

“I'm done.” Taehyung said and put down the phone on top of the drawer.

He lay down on the bed with his back facing Jungkook. He got surprised when Jungkook pulled him closer. Jungkook nuzzled his face on Taehyung's nape, while his left hand was inside Taehyung's (his) shirt.

Taehyung just realized that Jungkook was drunk. He can smell the stinky alcohol from Jungkook. He shivered when he felt Jungkook plant a soft peck on his nape out of nowhere.

 He shivered when he felt Jungkook plant a soft peck on his nape out of nowhere