T

I'm sad because I don't have anyone to share my life with

Chapter 4

Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's bed. He is waiting for Jungkook to come back. He glanced at the alarm clock on top of Jungkook's cabinet and saw it was already 2 am, he came into Jungkook's house at 6:14 pm.

He was tired and sleepy at the same time. He doesn't know when Jungkook will come but the only thing that is on his mind was the money. He hugged his knees, leaned his back on the headboard, and bit his bottom lip.

He just sold his phone to his neighbor that's why he can't contact his family. He was trying to fight off his tiredness and sleepiness. He is also hungry which makes his situation difficult. He didn't eat the whole day this day that's why his stomach was growling.

About an hour passed, and Taehyung sounded asleep on Jungkook's bed. He didn't even notice that he was sleeping. Also, due to hunger, his eyelids gave up, besides, sleeping was the only solution to ease his hunger.

Meanwhile, the door downstairs was opened and Jungkook arrived after his hectic work. He was welcomed and greeted by the staff while bowing their heads.

"Did he leave?" He asked one of his staff while removing his Rolex.

"I'm not sure, sir, but I think he's still in your room. We don't hear any sounds coming from your room since the time you left." Chai responded, the most trusted maid in Jungkook's mansion.

Jungkook shook his head and went upstairs to check if Taehyung was in his room. When he opened the door of his room, he saw Taehyung sleeping on his bed while snoring.

"Should we wake him up, sir?" John, his bodyguard.

"No, just let him, and leave my room now." Jungkook told them.

They bowed their heads and closed the door. Jungkook sat down on the bed to look at Taehyung. He touched Taehyung's head, removing the strand off Taehyung's forehead.

Nothing changed in him, he's still the Taehyung he knew and remembered. If there's the only thing that changed Taehyung, it was the emotion in his eyes.

It wasn't the same as before, happiness turned into misery, and it was obvious that he was in so much pain.

"If you didn't leave, this won't happen to you at all." Jungkook spoke while staring at Taehyung's features.

His thumb touched Taehyung's cheeks and caressed them.

"I told you, you will come back to me no matter what happened. Whether you like it or not, your feet will come and find their own ways in me." Jungkook smirked and pulled out his hands from Taehyung's face.

He took Taehyung's hands and put the Rolex on his wrist. He stood up from his bed to go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Once he was done, he went out and laid down beside Taehyung. He pulled him closer to him while hugging him tightly.