N

Tears are words that the heart can't express

Chapter 15

Love.

How do you express it? Wasn't spoiling the person also expressing your love for them?

Then why Taehyung can't appreciate that? Jungkook gave everything to Taehyung. Money, a luxurious life, and even things he can't have.

Wasn't that enough?

Isn't that love?

What is the meaning of love?

What else he missed showing that he loved Taehyung?

All he wanted was to have Taehyung again. He doesn't want to see himself with others, it made him feel infuriated.

“Jungkook, are you listening to me?” He forgot that he was in a meeting with Jin.

“Huh? Sorry, can you please repeat that?” He responded to Jin.

“You want me to repeat what I've been speaking for an hour now? What's wrong with you? Have you lost your mind?” Jin was a little bit irritated with Jungkook's response.

“I'm sorry, I was just thinking of something.” Jungkook replied, pushing his hair due to frustration.

“Tell me what is it before I punch you.” Jin uttered.

“Hyung, you know I love Taehyung, right?” Jungkook opened up.

“Love? I don't know, I'm uncertain if you really do love him. If you are some old man, I would rather believe that you are his sugar daddy than his lover.” Jin chuckled.

Even Jin can't tell if Jungkook shows love to Taehyung.

“You are spoiling him, but that doesn't mean you love him. The way you act seems like you pitied him or just to show off your wealth because of his situation. You gave everything to him that you thought he wanted, but did you ever ask him if he liked how you showered him with expensive things?” Jin asked.

No.

Jungkook didn't ask Taehyung because he thought Taehyung would love them.

“I can say that Taehyung isn't a toy for you or a person you would mess up with like you do with random people because Taehyung was the only person you ever wanted to marry. But Jungkook, you cheated on him, you hurt him, and the reason you have was so dumb. I don't know whether you are using him, or he's literally nothing for you.” Jin explained.

“It's not like that, Hyung, I'm… I'm just confused. I married him because I didn't want him to be with others. It… It hurts me, Hyung, I felt pain because I can't make him happy. I… I wanted to see him smile by spoiling him, I thought that would work, but it just ruined everything. I did everything to make him come back to me.” For the first time, Jungkook felt so emotional for a person.

“Jungkook, it's not easy to make him trust you again once you already broke his trust. You made him suffer, there's no way he will come back to you. That's not the solution, if you really think you love him, then you should find a way to make him love you again. But if it's Taehyung who doesn't want to do that, you should let him go.” Jin told him.

Let him go?

No.

There's no way he will let go Taehyung. Taehyung was his, right?

Why would he let go of Taehyung?

He loves Taehyung…

Does he really love Taehyung?

But, what if there's no chance for him in Taehyung's heart? Should he let him go even though it already hurts him? Maybe.