J

You'll never understand until it happens to you

Chapter 16

Excited, Taehyung can't hide his happiness. It was obvious all over his face, his face has now a smile like he used to have back then. Today is the day that Yoongi told him to start his day as a secretary.

Taehyung was glad to hear that because he will earn money on his own and doesn't have to rely on Jungkook. He is finally able to escape from him, that's what he thought.

“Taehyung, where are you going?” Taniya asked, noticing Taehyung wearing formal and neat clothes.

“Ah, I have to go to my job.” Taehyung replied with a smile on his face.

“Job? Didn't you have 3 jobs already? And what kind of job have you got this time that you have to look so representable?” Taniya inquired due to her curiosity.

“I'll be a secretary of Min Yoongi, the CEO of Min's Entertainment.” Taehyung excitedly replied.

“I'm glad that you got hired, but are you sure you'll be safe there? How about Jungkook? There's no way he won't find out about this.” Taniya said because she was concerned.

“Don't worry, Noona, I can take care of myself and this job is trustworthy, I've already gone there, and also, don't think of Jungkook anymore, I don't care about him.” Taehyung told her.

“If that's what you say, please don't overwork yourself, okay? Make sure to eat.” Taniya replied.

“Okay, Noona, I'll get going now. See you later.” Taehyung uttered and left the house.

Since Taehyung has some money left, he will take a taxi instead. But while he was waiting for the taxi, a car stopped in front of him. He already knew whose car it was and his mood immediately dropped.

“What are you doing here, Jungkook?” Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook come out of the car.

“Let's talk” Jungkook grabbed his wrist, but Taehyung yanked off his hand.

“There's nothing to talk about, Jungkook.” Taehyung glared at him.

“What do you want me to do so you can love me again, huh?!” Jungkook asked, looking at him.

“I've loved you, Jungkook, but you ruined it. I can't love you again because what you did hurt me so much that I felt dying.” Taehyung retorted, clenching his fist.

“I'll change for you if that's what you want, I'll treat you better, I promise that, Taehyung. Please, come back to me.” Jungkook said in a begging tone.

“Why you didn't do that when you had me? And now, you're forcing me to go back to you, but Jungkook, I don't want to. I don't want to be with you anymore.” Taehyung replied with a shaky tone.

He was holding his tears because he felt like his heart was hurting. The situation felt suffocating, Jungkook was too much to handle.

“I'm saying the truth this time, Taehyung. I know I failed, but give me a chance to your heart. I am willing to do anything for you to love me again.” Jungkook spoke.

But Taehyung can figure out that there's no genuine in Jungkook's eyes. His eyes were empty, just like his tone is.

“Do you understand me, Jungkook? I don't love you anymore. I can't force myself to love you because it's hurting me. Please, just leave me alone, I'm begging you. Find someone else and forget me.”

Taehyung walked away from Jungkook without noticing how Jungkook clenched his fist. Anger was bubbling inside him.

 Anger was bubbling inside him