O

Tears are the silent language of grief

Chapter 14

Taehyung got a call from Jungkook, he was just told to go to the mansion. He didn't mind it that much because he will say something too.

“Don't trust that man.” Taehyung heard that when he arrived at Jungkook's mansion.

He already knew what Jungkook meant by that. He was sure it was about Yoongi.

“Why not? He seems trustworthy to me.” Taehyung responded, looking at Jungkook, who was sitting on the couch, drinking beer.

Jungkook turned his head to look at him, and Taehyung was sure that Jungkook didn't like his response.

“Do you really think he will help you? Lose your hope, Taehyung, he can't do that.” Jungkook snapped.

“Was it wrong to trust someone, Jungkook? That guy is the only person who's willing to help me. I can't lose him.” Taehyung retorted.

He flinched when the beer Jungkook was holding was thrown on his left side. He acted tough while watching Jungkook stand up from the couch and walk towards him.

“Help you? Taehyung, we both know that I'm the only person you need. You don't need anyone else, just me.” Jungkook stated, pointing to himself.

“Then, you're wrong, that guy is there for me. From now on, you don't need to help me, I will do that on my own. Thank you for the money you let me borrow, I will pay it back.” Taehyung replied.

Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed his jaw. He was taken aback when Jungkook did that. Their faces are so near that Taehyung can see the anger in Jungkook's eyes.

“I don't think you understand, Taehyung. I can make that guy suffer just like you. Don't forget that I am in the business industry. I can make his life a living hell if I wanted to. So make sure which person you need Taehyung.” Jungkook grumbled with teeth clenching.

“Do it. You love it, right? You are laughing, seeing how many lives of naive people you've ruined. You are selfish, Jungkook! You don't care whether you kill someone or not! Every time you do this, you make me regret loving you!”

Taehyung managed to push Jungkook away from him.

“I don't understand why I fell in love with you. Do you even love me, Jungkook? Does love mean nothing to you? Because Jungkook, I love you, I really love you. How about you? Did you just use me to experiment with your sexuality? Am I really just a toy to you? I should be aware of it, so I don't love you. How foolish of me to think someone will love a useless person like me.” Taehyung chuckled bitterly, wiping off his tears.

He turned around to leave, but Jungkook held his wrist.

“Taehyung…”

“Don't, please don't speak, Jungkook. We broke up what happened between us already ended. There's nothing to explain about. Please — don't hurt me again, I'm so tired of it. Just let me live in peace, that's all I want.”

He removed Jungkook's hand from his wrist and left the mansion without bothering to look back at the person he used to love before.