CH.1

1. You just realized Waldo wears stripes, because he doesn't want to be spotted.

2. Summer is the season where you don't know what day it is.

3. Your elementary teacher lied to you when they told you you'd need to use cursive later in life.

4. Ipod! upside down is still Ipod!

5. Seals are just dog mermaids.

6. Teachers call it, "Going to the bathroom." Students call it, "This is boring, i'm leaving."

7. If they're the Mario brothers, their names would be Mario Mario, and Luigi Mario.

8. The nursery rhyme never said that Humpty Dumpty was an egg.

9. You can revive a Sharpie that's "out of ink", by dipping it in rubbing alcohol.

10. If a child stars in an R rated movie, they aren't allowed to watch it.

11. Sand= Sea+Land.

12. Without that little voice in your head, you wouldn't be able to read this.

13. Now that Disney owns Star Wars, Princess Leia is a Disney Princess.

14. Cereal is a soup.

15. If the camera lens are round, why are the pictures rectangular?

16. "Suns" upside down is still "Suns".

17. 12/12/12 is the last repetitive date we will ever see.

18. A pizza is a circle, cut into triangles, and put inside a square box.

19. Chuck E. Cheese's is just a casino for kids.

20. Taken is the adult version of Finding Nemo.