CH.7

(Chapter photo) Oh my god so true.

130. You just realized Birthday presents are prizes for living longer.

132. Think of a number. Double it. Add six. Half it. Take away the number you started with. The answer should be three.

133. You have never seen your face in person, just through reflections and pictures.

134. Duck, duck, goose is the only game where you can hit people on the head and run away laughing.

135. They're called contact lenses because they touch your eyes.

136. You've learned more from Google then at school.

137. Don't you just hate it when your mind won't shut up when you're trying to sleep?

138. Omg, you're like, reading this in like, an annoying girl voice.

139. Every time I find a YouTube video with the comments disabled I wonder what kind of stuff when down.

140. You think charging your phone 5 minutes before you leave will make a difference.

141. Shy people end up being some of the coolest people you know after you start talking to them. (*points to myself*)

142. It's not that I didn't want to answer the question, its just that my arm really hurt after raising it forever and you chose to ignore me.

143. Grocery stores are always helpful when you're extremely hot.

144. That one friend that laughs at everything, even when its not funny, but you end up laughing too.