CH.3

41. I decided to remove the Hogwarts number one because there was too much confusion.  :D

42. The Hunger Games has 3 books: 23 people die each year in the games. There are 12 districts. The movie came out 3/23/12.

43. The colors red, white, and blue represent freedom...until they're flashing behind you.

44. Guys call each other "dog," because a dog is a man's best friend.

45. Coins are called cents because they refer to the "Percent" of a dollar they are worth.

46. Earth is the only planet not named after a god.

47. When you are drinking fruit juice, you are drinking the fruit's blood.

48. Soda is called a "soft drink" because a liquor is a "hard drink."

49. Maine is the only state with one syllable.

50. Most laughs you hear on TV shows today were recorded in the 1950s. That means you are hearing dead people.

51. If you say something as "indescribable," you are describing it.

52. You've never seen a McDonalds or a Burger King in construction, they just show up.

53. The reason why Twitter has a bird as it's logo, is because when you join you are an egg, and the home button is a birdhouse.

54. Darth Vader is Luke's Father, and Vader means "Father" in Dutch.

55. "Car" is short for "carriage".

56. "Studying" is a contraction of "student dying".

57. You share your birthday with approximately 18 million people worldwide.

58. Math teachers are really Pirates who use their students to find the "X" so they can get their treasure.

59. A psychic has never won the lottery.

60. You can rewrite history.....history.

Thank you for 230 reads!!! o(^▽^)o