CH.6

104. You just realized if you can't find something on Google, it doesn't exist.

105. WAS IT A CAR OR A CAT I SAW reversed will be the same! Just with different spaces.

106. Mosquitos are Mother Nature's way of getting you to slap yourself.

107. A medium-sized soft drink at McDonald's will basically be the kids size in ten years.

108. Sadly, White Out will never be the same color as paper.

109 If it's a good movie, it's not on Netflix.

110. Every movie is the #1 movie in America.

111. Lol means I have nothing else to say.

112. The orange and green Fruit Loops are secretly Apple Jacks.

113. THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD GOES BACK TO NORMAL when all caps are turned off.

114. Restaurants have to REMIND employees to wash their hands. Does that mean they already don't?

115. The more calories a food has, the better it tastes.

116. Normal people only floss the day before their dentist appointment.

117. No matter how long you've played tennis, you'll never be as good as a wall.

118. Cuddling is when you hold your pet hostage and you think they enjoy it.

119. Hamburgers contain no ham.

120. No matter how many TV channels you get, you will only end up watching five of them.

121. The Gaga Law: (RAH)2 (AH)3 + RO (MA2 + MAMA) (GA)2 + OHH(LA)2 = Bad Romance

122.If it's clever, someone has already said it.

123. There are never pizza deliverers who are girls.

124. Snakes are just tails with faces.

125. The word OK looks like a sideways person.

126. Apple Inc. has more cash than the U.S government.

127. China has more English speaking people than the United States.

128. Scented shampoo will never taste as good as it smells.

129. If you aren't supposed to talk to strangers, how are you supposed to make friends?

(OMG DID ANYONE SEE THE AMERICA'S GOT TALENT PREVIEW WITH LOUIS TOMLINSON AS A JUDGE!!!!)