Pt::#8 ~ "My secret"

My father had left for work 3 hours ago

My father had left for work 3 hours ago. He asked for the night shift today, which was perfect for me escaping. But Sebastian was still here, meaning Kate was downstairs with him and I would have to escape through my window.

It wasn't too hard to get out, I just opened my window and right there was a tree, so I could go on the tree branches and then climb my way down and lastly get out through a medium size hole the back fence has. I was currently rubbing my dogs belly. I had two. One was female, one was male, surprisingly they didn't get along well so they never gave me puppies.

Snow was my female dog. She was a white Siberian Husky. Meanwhile Ace was my male Siberian Husky. My dad hated them because he was somewhat allergic to their fur, I didn't care though. They were a gift from Aria's parents on one of my birthdays. Aria had told them I have been wanting a dog and they bought me two. Aria tried wrapping gift paper on the but they just kept shaking it off so she just placed a gift bow on their heads.

I named the female one Snow because her fur was as white as snow and it was snowing when they gifted me her. And I named the male, Ace because it was my middle name and it was kinda boyish so I decided why not?

"I have to go. I'll be back later!" I murmur to both of them kissing the top of their heads.

They whine as I get up. They both stand and follow me to my window.

"No! Stay!" I tell them but they ignore me.

Ace lifts himself up and puts both his paws by the stool, still, bottom rail, whatever the fuck you want to call it...

"Down Ace. Sit!" I tell him and he does giving me his paw for me to hold it but I don't.

He starts whining. So I give in. I close my window and walk towards my bed with them following. Snow jumps on first and lays her head on my lap.

"I have to go. I'll be back I promise. Y'all need to be quiet while I'm out!" I say

I get up once again. And this time they both stay in bed, Snow laying down and Ace sitting on it. I smile at them and Ace tilts his head to the side.

I open my window, I pick up my wallet and phone. I sigh before climbing out. As I am now standing on a tree branch. I hear a voice.

"Alessia?" Fuck it's Kate.

I put my leg over and quickly jump back in my room. I close my window and run towards my bathroom pretending to brush my hair.

"Hey" she says looking at me. I frown at her.

"What do you need?" I ask

"Oh-um I was just wondering if you wanted to go watch a movie at the theater with me and Sebastian!"

"I'm not in the mood for it sorry. Go ask Andrew!"

"Andrew went with some girl. I don't know!" She says.