Pt:: #17 ~ "I'm new!"

It was officially Monday. I spent all my Sunday resting watching tv.

Saturday night, Luca called me. We talked for about 3 hours until he had to go do something for his dad. He was so sweet and nice. Elena called me yesterday night, saying she wanted me to go to her house after school. I wasn't to keen of the idea but I knew I had to do it.

"Alessia, let's go!" Calls Kate.

"Coming!"

I look at myself in the mirror. Black ripped jeans with a red long sleeve crop top. I put my black Converse. My blue topaz necklace and a couple of rings on my fingers. I spray some perfume on me and run out of my door.

I go to the living room downstairs and grab my backpack, then run out the door. I see my dad waiting in his car already to take us. I get in the back while Kate got in the passenger.

"Ready?"

"Yes" me and Kate both reply.

He starts driving, and I lay my head in the side of the door. Today it was cloudy, but dark cloudy so I wouldn't be surprised if it rained. I put on my headphones and played music by Taylor Swift.

After about 35 minutes we get to the school. Kate gets out and I try to open my door but I can't. I'm in the back of his police car where the criminals ride. Of course I can't get out.

"Alessia, I have to go to work. Do your stitches hurt?"

"Dad, I can't get out." I say trying to budge the door open.

"Oh shit. My bad!" He says getting out of the car and going around to my door.

Kate gives me a confused look as to why I'm not out and then my dad starts talking to her and she starts laughing at me. I roll my eyes at her and my dad unlocked the door. I get out and push her to the side.

"I'm sorry, it's just so funny!"

My dad drives away and I start walking alongside Kate.

"Remember, don't trust anyone. No matter how nice they seem!"

Kate nods and then I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my neck. I look to the corner of my eye and see Luca.

"Hey!" I giggle at the end.

"Hello gorgeous!" He whispers kissing my collarbone.

Everyone was staring at us, whispering about it.

"Okay, save the PDA for when you two are alone!" Kate calls out

"Like you saved it with Sebastian!"

"Rude Ale!"

Then I see Enzo, Matteo, Caterina, Vincent and Carlos join us.

"How's your day Parker?"

I look at Enzo and raise my eyebrow at him, he gives me a smug smile.