• Part. 24 • ~ "Gorgeous!" ~

Me and Kate are on our way to the game after one of my therapy sessions

Me and Kate are on our way to the game after one of my therapy sessions. It wasn't meant to be today but Dr. Allen had cancelled her appointments for tomorrow and rescheduled them for Friday so there I was.

She wasn't as bad as I thought. Obviously I still haven't opened up to her much. All we have talked about has been my mother's death.

Currently I was in the back of a taxi with my sister, she was playing a game on her phone. I was simply staring outside the car window.

The taxista had the radio playing a country music station. If, I was correct, George Strait's famous 'Carrying your love with me' was playing. I looked up to the sky to see it cloudy. Hopefully it doesn't rain, if not then the game would get canceled. About ten more minutes in the taxi and he stops outside our school.

"Here it is ladies."

"Thank you. How much do I owe you?"

He points to the fare meter and it marked thirty dollars. I take out two twenties because they were the lowest bills I had.

"Let me give you the change!"

"No, it's okay. Keep it! Have a good day!"

"Oh, thank you miss. Have a good day!"

He nods and I get out the taxi, closing the door as he drives off. Me and Kate walk into the school's field and there was a ticket office. I give the attendant Kate's and then my ticket and she lets us go in. I go to the bleachers and sit down at a middle row. I whistle to try and get Jordan's attention but it doesn't work.

"Jord!" I say whistling again and he turns around and smiles at me.

He runs to the bleachers and waves for me to get down. I do and he pulls me in for a hug. He looks behind me and waves at Kate. His teammates wolf whistle at me and Jordan but he flips them off, they laugh it off.

"The jersey looks good on you. I didn't think you would be able to make it!"

"I promised you I'd come, and I always keep my promises."

He nods. "Did they call you?" He asks

I look up to him and give him a confused look. "Aria's parents. Did they call you?"

I shake my head. "Why? Were they going to?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "They said they might make a gathering on December to remember Aria after one year of passing. They said only close friends and family so they told me they would call you."

"I haven't received a call from them. If I did then I would've told you."

He nods. "how are you? Truly."

"I'm fine, Ale. It's tough but I'm okay." He smiles weakly at me.

"Hey, games about to start." One of the boys calls out.