Pt::#13 ~ "Against her"

Her, if I kill her it's all over

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her, if I kill her it's all over. Ricci's, Lombardi's, Pavarotti's, Constantine, and Ferrari all protect her. Now here we are staring at the screen which contains pictures of her and her file.

Alessia Ace Parker-Ferrari Constantine.
Age::17 ~ DOB:: 12/18/2004 ~

She was beautiful there was no denying it. After all, she was Alessandra’s daughter. But that family has to pay for what they did to mine. For years Salvatore Ferrari has been ruling without care, he’s been at the top for too long. And a couple of families agree with mine, that Ferrari needs to step down. Recently we got word that Alessia might take over and it just so happens that she’s so close within our reach. Alessia went to a high school in the city, in Lombardi’s territory and he’s recently taken a liking on her. Yet she lives in the suburbs in Ricci’s territory, and he would fucking die for her.

This bitch is practically impossible to kill. It’s been frustrating trying to get to her. Everywhere she goes, she is protected by the family’s. Earlier, I reached out to Greco but instead of joining us, he threatened to kill us if we touched her. I don't know who the fuck he thinks he is but we won't stop until that little girl is dead.

We're unknown, a group of families who want to make Ferrari step down alongside with all the other huge families so we can come out on top again.

I walk down along the hall of our warehouse. I was gonna go check up on Lucy and Audrey. They come from a family. Two sisters whom so happen to be of the same age as Alessia and her dumb sister.

Lucy was 17 like Alessia and Audrey was 16. They both went to different schools but we got them transferred to Alessia's. That way when they go back from that stupid break Lucy will try to befriend Alessia and Audrey will try to befriend Kate Isabelle. I make my way inside the doors to our training rooms and instantly she Audrey and Lucy at the punching bags. What pisses me off is that they aren't even trying to do a good job. Once they see me they starts punching the bags with more force. And I shake my head.

"You two are so fucking naive. Lucy, do you really believe that your bitch ass will be able to hurt Alessia with they way you're punching?"

"Yes I do. You all make her sound like if she's some fucking woman made out of steel. Like if she's unbreakable!"

"She is a fuckin' Ferrari and a Constantine. She could kill in a couple of seconds without regretting it. You have no chance against her if you don't take this seriously!"

"I am taking it seriously!" She exclaims.

"No I don't think you are. To beat her you need to become stronger than her. You also need to be smart. She's protected from everyone. Maybe we should put someone else do this, you're debola." (Weak)

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You're useless, worthless!"

"Stop!"

Reputation: Seen Differently (Book #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें