Part 34 ~ Goodbye.

I walk into the estate, guards nodding their heads down at me

I walk into the estate, guards nodding their heads down at me. I quickly go upstairs and knock on Silas door.

"Miss Ferrari, He's downstairs at the main office." A guard tells me.

I nod and turn around to walk downstairs, making my way to a conference office. Once I'm there I open the door to see Silas sitting down with Alena and Velkov.

"Morning." They all say in unison and I smile at them.

"Good morning. So, what exactly is this?"

"An informal meeting. We need to go over everything, if it all goes according to plan then you will take over in a less of a year. Making you boss of the most feared mafia." Silas says

"All we need to go over is allies, enemies, positions, and your leadership plan." Alena says

"Mostly everything will stay the same but if you feel the need for a change then you can tell us and we'll inform Salvatore." Velkov adds

"Okay. Positions wise, it'll all stay the same. Silas will be my second in command, Velkov, you will be my third and Alena, I want you in charge of the tracking and hacking team. I want groups of men and women all categorized by their jobs and skills. Pay will stay the same, if the mafia makes more money then of course I'll raise the salaries but for now it'll stay the same. As for who is our allies, well I have the Pavarotti's, Lombardi, Ricci, Greco, and the Camorra. Lastly, my grandfather never talked to me about enemies."

"All of that is great but you're expected to learn names of some of the men and learn certain positions. As for enemies, it's mostly just one mafia. Your grandfather is good at keeping people on his side but the Turkish Mafia that is operating in Germany has never come to agreements with Salvatore. This leads to them often times threatening us as well as destroying cosa nostra properties that Salvatore has operating in Germany." Silas replies

"And who runs the Turkish mafia?" I ask

"Five years ago, it was handed off to the son, Elias Becker." Velkov says

"Got a file on him?" I ask turning to Alena

She nods turning on a computer and typing on it before sharing it on the big screen at the room. A file displaying information and pictures about Elias Becker. Info with his birthday, where his mafia is located, and what they handle.

"Extortion, weapons and drug dealing. Why exactly do they have a dispute with us?"

"Salvatore runs over most of the ports and the Turkish mafia is more to the inside of the city. It seems that Elias Becker mafia mostly deals drugs and weapons and to ship them off well a dock and ports are needed but Salvatore is to selfish to give up that power and land. So Becker often destroys property or kills some of our men over land for a port space."

"I want to meet him." I say

"Not a chance." Silas says

"I wasn't asking for permission Silas. Either you schedule it for me or I'll catch a flight to Germany as soon as possible. Also Alena, send me files of my best men in both the Russian mafia and the Italian. It's time I remember faces as well as names."