Pt::18 ~ "Aligned!"

I breath in and out

I breath in and out. I've never had any one to help me. I can do this by myself.

"I need to meet with your brother and Luca at the same place right now!"

"Where?" He asks

"Here!" I look behind me to see the warehouse.

The Pavarotti's warehouse. Hopefully they don't get pissed at me for this. I calm my breathing and my shaky hands.

"I'm going to talk to them!"

I make my way inside the warehouse and without doubt he lets me in. Up the stairs, to the corridor on the right and down to room 345. I knock and someone opens the door.

"Alessia I thought you left already!" Ricardo says stepping aside so I can get in the room.

I walk in and see Daunt, Francisco and Ricardo himself. Great, I'm alone with all the men.

"Didn't you leave?" Francisco asks

"I need to borrow your warehouse." I say

"Why? Doesn't Salvatore Ferrari have his own?" Daunt asks

"I'm not talking to you Daunt. Last I remember Francisco Pavarotti is the boss of this Mafia not you."

He shrugs a shoulder and Francisco grins.

"Why do you need it?"

"I want for you to hold a meeting with your Mafia, Lombardi's Mafia, Ricci's Mafia and me representing the Ferrari Mafia!"

He laughs loudly and I furrow my eyebrows. What the fuck is so funny for him.

"Now, why would I do that tesoro?"

"Because you may be next!" He tilts his head signaling for me to continue. "Unknown attacked them, they also-"

I get interrupted when someone opens the door. We all turn to look, it was a man, he was dressed in all black with gun holsters. He had a sculpted jawline, brown hair, a slightly crooked nose, most likely because he broke it at some point in his life. He also had a small scar on his left upper cheek and pale green eyes. He was fairly attractive.

"I'm busy, so speak before I let my son kill you for interrupting when you see I'm with a guest!"

"I'm sorry boss!" The man nods his head to Fransisco. "But, um, word spread in the crime syndicate. Ricci and Lombardi-" he pauses for a second and looks at me. "And Ferrari was also hit, supposedly by unknown. Don, we may be next. These people aren't playing!"

Francisco waves a hand and the man nods again before leaving. He turns to me and I stare at him. He sighs and looks at me intensely. I almost want to look away but I don't. I stare back at Francisco's brown eyes. It was now that I realized that his daughter had blue eyes but he had brown.