Pt::#15 ~ "True"

"I have a feeling this unknown is not just one person but a organization!"

"Maybe, Jameson but we don't know much right now!"

"Not yet Issa!"

I turn to look at Liam and raise my eyebrow at him.

"When did that happen?" I ask waving my finger between Jameson and Kate.

"I haven't the slightest idea Ale!" He says shrugging a shoulder.

"Anyways, what do you think Ale?"

"About?" I ask Jameson

"Unknown. A group or one person?"

"A group. They know where we are at all times. They send us messages in specific times. This can't just be one person, it's too much work for one person. It has to be a family or an organization."

"Specific times. You just said specific times!" Liam points out

"Yeah, what about it?" Asks Kate

"Connected. Maybe these times are connected." I blurt out excitedly

If they were connected we could figure something out.

There wasn't much about the texts. Except they were all four hours in between. Liam first, then Kate, then me, then Luca with the phone call.

"All these threats are for you, Alessia. You're who they want dead. Why?" Kate asks me

"What did you do to make people hate you?" She adds

I look at Jameson and Liam and they shake their heads no.

"I can't tell you that Kate! It's private." I say

"That's why people are after you. Because of all these secrets, because you never open up to anyone. You don't trust people enough. I won't tell anyone Alessia, I promise!"

I breath in and then my phone starts ringing. I look down at the screen and see the contact reading Silas.

Great, what now?

"You gonna answer?" Liam asks

"Yes."

"Put it on speaker." Jameson tells me

I answer and put it on speaker.

"You should answer quicker than that."

"What do you want?" I ask

"I want information Ale. I want to know who the fuck is Unknown and why they're threatening me and Velkov. I want to know if I should be severely concerned about this, that'll have to tell your grandfather and fly my ass to New York City so you can be protected, because I care about you."

"Don't tell Salvatore!" I say quickly

"Then tell me who's unknown." He says

"I don't know who it is."