Stories

Head common room

Blaise, Ginny, Harry, Pansy, Theo, and Lavender are all trying to distract themselves in the common room when Draco and Hermione walk through the portrait. They all look up and over worriedly over but no one says anything.
Hermione takes a breath, "Ok everyone, I have the poster made with evidence for our plan. I have the spell to make sure they stay up. You guys should check it first."
She pulls out a poster with different points and notes added. There are pictures of him hitting on first years, written threats, old bottles, records, and other information.
Theo looks up, "Ok I'll make copies. Those are pretty good Mione."
The group gathers around and gets distracted by all the things on the poster. Hermione looks at Ginny and motions for them to go upstairs.

Ginny

Me and Hermione go up to the dorms and sit down on my bed. She puts her head in my lap and I comb through her hair with my fingers. She looks up at me, "I'm sorry."
I'm surprised by that, "For what?"
"I'm making your brother do all this. Everything that's going on it's all-"
I cut in, "Hermione. My brother is a prick. He's a horrible person. None of it is because of you. You didn't make him do any of this. He's making his own choices and for far to long he's blamed other people."
She shakes her head, "No. He... he's delusional. He said I was in love with him."
What. I look at her and I feel guilt build up. When Ronald became friends with Harry, he got a sort of immunity. My family got soft on him. Once things started happening to Harry, we all let Ronald get away with anything. Little drinks here and there, random flashes of anger, all sorts of things. I never thought much of it until now. Maybe I'm the reason he's like this... No. I know it's not me. It's not me or mum or dad or any of us. He's old enough to make all of his choices and take the consequences for his actions. It would be stupid to say it didn't effect him, but it would also be stupid to say that it was mostly our fault. I feel Hermione shake a little bit and snap back into focus.

Hermione

I shake a little as I tell Ginny I about what happened in the library. My face it wet with tears as I tell her. She continues combing my hair with her fingers and it honestly calms me down a little bit. By the end I can feel she's angry, "Sorry I didn't mean to make him do that. Please don't tell anyone yet..."
Ginny looks down to me tears brimming in her eyes, "I want you to know, Ronald Weasley is no longer my brother. I'm sending an owl to my mum tonight and either way I'm telling her I'm not going to be around him anymore. If you don't want me to I won't give details. I always knew he wasn't the best of people but this crosses the line. I've been thinking about it and he's been able to get away with a lot. He won't be able to anymore."
I shake my head, "That's not what I wanted, I'm probably exaggerating what happened. I don't want to rip your family apart more. He... doesn't deserve it."
She frowns, "Mione, none of this is because of you. He's showing his true colors. It's not any of our faults. I know this is a lot for you right now. I don't understand what you're going through but it's better for my family to know what Ronald is being then to try and ignore it. I love you. We all love you. He is sick. You're healing."
I stay in her lap and doze off.
I wake up but it's dark everywhere. As I wait for my eyes to adjust I reach for my wand but it's not there. Then I can see the shadows of everything.
I'm back home.