Zebini Manner

Hermione and Ginny packed as fast as they could, not because the were eager to go to Zebini manner, but because the were scared about what Harry, George and Ron would do or say to them. But they were surprised to see Harry talking with Blaise. That was a relief. George came up to us and said "You better take care of yourself Mione. Same goes for you iny."

Next Mrs. Weasley came over and handed them a basket of warm food, "Goodbye dears, if you need anything, anything at all just send an owl. I'll be sending stuff over probably so let me know who is there so I can send enough for them. I love you both."

She gave them a big hug which was interrupted by Ron, "Hey mum, me and Harry still have to say bye. They'll be back soon enough to have more food."

And with that Ron turned to them, "If any of Zebini's friends hurt you I will hex them into oblivion. You can't trust them. I honestly can't believe you'd do this to us but whatever I guess."

Hermione gave a weak smile and nodded. Harry walked over, "'Mionie and Ginny be careful. I trust both of you. If you ever want a visit let me know I'll be there."

Harry and Ron pulled Hermione and Ginny into a tight hug, Ron seeming to try and pull Hermione to close for comfort. After they all broke apart, the girls walked over to the fireplace where they said "Zebini Manner" and took a step to their new future.

Hermione

Wow. The Zebini Manner is huge. I think the Malfoy manner could fit into the living room. Blaise must have seen the awe in my eyes and said, "Like the house?"

Did I like it? I loved it. I looked over at Ginny, who had never seen anything so big, and with no one in it, she had always been used to living in a big house, but with her entire family, which made the burrow seam a lot smaller. I walked over to Blaise, "Which of your friends are coming over"

Blaise said. "Draco, Pansy, and Theo, is that ok?"

NO. it is not ok. Not even close. Draco Malfoy? But what could say, he's dealing with a lot. And after the war I've heard Draco changed, so I said "Yeah, but I'm kind of tired should I sleep on the couch?"

With that he smiled, "do you think I am going to let my sister and her best friend sleep on a couch? There are a lot of extra rooms, they are kind of like the room of Requirement, like if you need an extra bed for Ginny. And Ginny you will need a nickname, how about Gin? It's pretty basic but you know inny sounds more like a family thing so yeah. Gin it is."

Ginny was still in awe of the house, so she just nodded. So, I told her "Come on Gin, oh, I like that, lets go to bed."

Gin and I followed Blaise to our new room, and the door already said Hermione Zebini and had carving of a book on it. And when we walked in, it was like a wizard in a wand shop. The room was huge, like you could fit the burrow in it, and it was covered in books! So many books, it was like heaven.

And when I looked at Ginny's side of the room, there was makeup and a broom? Why was there a broom in our room? I mean we are probably not aloud to fly in the house, not that I fly, Ginny is the quidditch expert. The next thing I saw was Ginny running over to the broom and whooping. Blaise raised an eyebrow, "You going to stare at that all day or fly?"

With another whoop, Ginny was on the broom and doing laps around the room. I turned to Blaise, "You made a monster."

Blaise only smiled. That was the first smile I saw from him all night.