Pan

When Hermione woke up, looked around, and smiled that she still had the awesome room. That night, Hermione had the best sleep she'd had in a long time, the bed was perfect even if she had a lot on her mind with the new family thing. She decided to try and keep her mind off of it so she could think about it in the morning. What made it better was the riding around on the broom all night made Ginny tired so she slept through the night. The only thing that would have made it perfectly was if her nightmares would go away.

Then she remembered that Blaise was having his Slytherin friends were coming over, and to make things worse she had to be nice. Which she knew was going to be hard to be nice to Malfoy, especially after seven years of bullying her. She went over to Ginny's bet where Ginny had left a note,

'I'm going to get lunch if I can find the kitchen. -Gin

P.S I like Gin; I'm going to use it.'

Lunch?
Then Hermione looked at the clock and saw it a 12:48 and went over to the wardrobe where all her clothes were and some new clothes that were hers to chose her outfit. She wanted to look nice, so she put on a green dress that flowed to her knees and did her makeup, just a little bit, a hint of silver on her eyes. With that, she walked down a long flight of stairs to get lunch to hear Ginny talking to Pansy. A calm conversation, between a Slytherin and Gryffindor. How?  Hermione wasn't to surprised because Ginny had changed a lot after the war. Then Ginny ran up to her, "hey Mionie, Guess what?? Pansy is being nice. Yes, I said it, NICE!"

Pansy:

So, after the war ended, I've been thinking, why do I hate Gryffindor so much? Why have I been so mean, acting like it mattered what your bloodline was? Then it came to me. I was jealous, and always had been, that the Weasleys got hugs, or the Grangers sent letters, or that people cared about their children. My mother and father got divorced, so I can't talk to them. I told her all this and, I told her how sorry I was. She forgave me, I was surprised but very grateful. She also told me to be nice to Herminie. I mean.... From what I've heard Hermione has been though a lot, and any family of Blaise is a family of mine. And I've changed.

Ginny:

"Yes, I said it, NICE!" I was telling Mionie, "We have been talking for like, like half an hour."

Pansy had been talking and apologizing to her the entire time, she started being nice. I honestly understand. The war changed all of us. And in some cases, for the better.

Then Pansy walked over and gave Herminie a huge hug, "I am so sorry for your loss, I kind of know what you mean, my mum died a year ago. And I am sorry for how I treated you. I'll explain it eventually, but I've changed a lot."

She gave a small smile to me, we had been talking about Mionie, and I told Pansy to be as gentle as she could. Hermione had been having a rough time coping for her mom dying and father leaving. She needed to be treated with care, like a flower. I know she has been able to take a lot but everyone has a breaking point. I just want her to be safe.

"Gin? Wait Ginny can I call you Gin?"

Pansy took me out of my train of thought, "Yeah that would be awesome, hey you need a nickname to..."

"Oi, Blaise, Pansy needs a nickname, got any ideas?" 

Blaise looked at me, and his stare was so strong I blushed, "I've got it"

He yelled, "Pan!"

Honestly that was adorable.

We all laughed, then there was a knock on the door, Blaise opened the door, "Hey Draco"