Moving fast

The Great Hall

As soon as Ron walked into the Great Hall, he knew something was wrong. Everyone was quiet and staring at him. It was because of what he did to Draco Malfoy yesterday. He had already gotten detention for the rest of the year, so he was wondering why are people looking at him? Harry walked up to Ron, his face hard, "Ronald Weasley, because you assaulted a student, you are being kicked off the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Please hand in your old robes by dinner tonight."

Then he walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down next to Blaise Zebinni. Everyone gasped and looked at The Boy Who lived, captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, the hero, sitting with his sworn enemies. Ron was sputtering when Lavender walked over, anger all over her face, "Ronald I'm not going to back how we were 6th year. I thought you might be different but apparently not. No matter how mad you were, yesterday is unforgivable. we are over. I can't believe I ever fell for your fake love. I won't make that mistake with you ever again."

The Lavender walked over to Hermione and said, "Hey. Sorry for how I've been treating you all this time. You were right about him being a useless git. Don't worry I'm over him."

Hemione smiled at her, "Yeah, you're not the only one who has made a mistake by dating that weasel. Do you want to sit with us for a little bit? If you can't tell we're all quite fed up with him. If a few embarrassing things happen to him... we wouldn't know how that could come to pass."

Harry looked at her with mock surprise "I thought you were the head girl, and a kind and responsible person, not this rule-breaking badass."

Hermione looked at him, "I did spend the summer with a bunch of Slytherins, they may rubbed off on me."

Lavender sat down, "So what's your next plan?"

Head common room

The new and unanticipated group of friends were scattered about the room. Hermione was sitting on Draco's lap in a plushy chair, both sleeping. Ginny and Blaise were on the couch, Harry was walking in a circle, and Lavender was sitting in the last chair. Lavender got up for a second to take a picture of them, then woke them up, "Hey so I've been thinking, we all know he's a perv right? Why not slip some stuff so everyone learns?"

Harry looked at her, "Well, I never really thought of keeping record of all that stuff so you are going to have to supply them."

Lavender

I can't believe I am doing this; I mean first, I break up with the Ron- er weasel , then I become friends (I think) with Hermione, and now I am collecting evidence to get my ex out of the school. I am starting to like the new me. Hanging out with Slytherins is fun. And I feel a lot better about myself without him comparing me with other people. As I get all the evidence together I run back to the heads dorm, "Blazing fox"

The boy nods, "Better then the last but still to weird."

I walk in and as soon as the door closes, I burst out laughing, Ginny and Blaise are kissing Very passionately, and Blaise's hands are somewhere that Mrs. Weasley would not like. They seem to see me, then they jump apart, making me laugh harder, "You guys are pathetic."

Hermione

I hear Lavender laughing, so I go over to the common room and see Lavender on the floor laughing and Blaise and Ginny beet red, I put the pieces together "So what was that about how Draco and I are not allowed to kiss?"

Blaise starts stuttering, 'Well, I Ummm, he is my best friend, and up you are my sister?"

I smirk, "Was that a question of a statement?"

Lavender was still laughing but she said, "This was more than just a kiss from what I saw."

I looked over a Blaise and smirked. He looked at me, "Draco would be proud of that smirk, you should go tell him."

I start turning red and snap back at him"Hm I will, I'll let him know we can keep doing some things but first, Lavender, did you gather information and stuff that we can put up around the school?"

She smiled sweetly, "Yeah, and I've already got people to ask from the different houses to put them up so by the end of the week we'll be set."