It's almost time

Day Before they go to Hogwarts

As Hermione was packing for Hogwarts, she realized that this was her last year at Hogwarts, well unless she became a professor. She also realized she would be spending it in the heads house, with Ginny, her brother, and the guy who used to be her enemy but now might me more... Draco Malfoy, or ferret as they now called him. Ginny looked at her friend, "Mionie, seen my drees robes, I could have sworn they were in my laundry."

Hermione looked up, "Oh, I asked Pinky to wash them, so they would be clean for is you wear them at Hogwarts. I hope that was ok."

Ginny smiled, "Yeah, can you believe we are going back to Hogwarts tomorrow? I am so excited! I'd like to how it's doing after the war..."

Hermione looked at her friend, "Yeah, and both of us will be re-sorted. I wonder what Harry and Ron will think. But honestly I can't stand Ron right now... Oh shit... I forgot to tell them that we are going to be heads and resorted, mum will freak out. Well, she'll be excited and Harry will be proud but still."

Ginny looked worried and started to scribble out a note to her mum.

Hermione smiled, "I'm going to find Blaise and ask if he's packed, see you soon Gin."

Hermione

I walked out of my room and went to find Blaise, and when I walked past Ferret's room and saw he left the door open, "Hey Draco you in there?"

He walked out, "Yeah, I'm making share I have everything ready for Hogwarts, you need something?"

"Yeah, I can't find my copy of Hogwarts a Mystery, have you seen it"

"I have an extra, but don't you have it memorized by now?"

He asked jokingly, going into his suitcase and grabbing a book. I blushed, "Thanks"

He smirked, "Well now you owe me."

I smirked back, "Well, you are living in my house, so I think you owe me."

He laughed, and then I saw how good-looking he was... Honestly I could hear him laughing all day and never get tired of it. I was shocked out of my thought by a voice

"Would you two stop flirting?"

Blaise had walked past but stopped in front of Ferret's room. Me and Ferret turned a deep shade of red, "what? Me? I, flirting?"

Draco was trying to speak but nothing came out. Then there was a POP and Pinky appeared, "Miss. Zambini, your robes are done."

Deep breath Mionie, "Umm, yeah thanks Pinky, I'll take them to my room. Bye you two."

Draco

I winked at Mionie as she walked out, she is so cute. Then Blaise turns to me, "Mate, if I catch you flirting with my sister again"

He kept talking but I stopped listening, thinking about her, she was so nice and cute and smart. Then I felt something hit me and saw it was Blaise, looking mad, "Were you even listening to me?"

I laughed and said, "No, I was thinking about your hot sister."

Blaise just looked at me and stormed off muttering about how I wasn't getting away with this.

I just smiled to myself. This year was going to be great.

Blaise

I can't believe Draco called my SISTER hot! Duh she's pretty, she is a Zambini so she's going to be really pretty. I mean he should know she is off-limits. I know he had a crush on her before, but I will not let him date Mione. Soon my thoughts go to Gin. I mean she is hot. Like a supermodel. Then, I run into someone. I see its Ginny, "Oh sorry Gin, wasn't watching where I was going"

I felt my cheeks heat up. She said, "Oh it's ok Blaise. Heyyy, you need a nickname. I'm going to find Pan and ask her about it, see ya!"

As she ran away, I was blushing like crazy, I hope Gin didn't see that. "Stop flirting with my friend Blaise."

Mione was looking at me, sneering, almost exactly like Draco's sneer, "Minie, your sneer is almost like Draco's, he must be soooo proud of you."

She turned my hair purple and waked away. I will have to deal with that later.

Ginny

I went to Pan's room to ask her about Blaise's nickname and couldn't find her in her room, so I walked around the house, going further than I ever had.
I soon was lost. But there was a door a little bit away and I opened it. The room was filled with different bottles and boxes. When I looked closer at them, I saw they we potions and ingredients for potions.
I saw one of the potions was Amortentia the strongest love potion in the world. I took some to use to help some people with their love lives.
I ran out to try and find Pan to talk about Blaise's nickname and the potion, won't this be fun.