Re-sorted

In the Great Hall

As the Zabini twins walked in the hall, people started to whisper about them. Some people thought they were dating; they had seen them talking in Hogwarts for the past seven years. And some people even thought that she was under the Imperious Curse. Everyone in the hall was looking at them and Hermione was blushing, she wasn't used to people staring at her. After everyone was in the Great Hall, "Welcome to Hogwarts," said Professor McGonagall.  "While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honor"

"Now we commence the sorting ceremony, and though it has never been done before, we will be re-sorting two of the returning students, Hermione Zabini and Ginny Weasley, you will be re-sorted after the first years are sorted."

People all around were gasping, and Ron was fuming, and everyone was asking why Professor McGonagall called Hermione Granger, brains of the golden trio Hermione Zabini. Did she marry Blaise Zabini? Hermione was looking deadly pale and Blaise heard what they were saying, "She's my sister. Also, you can stop staring at us."

Everyone was quiet, until McGonagall spoke, "We will start sorting the first years."

Hermione:

It felt like the first year's sorting would never end, but after what felt like forever, McGonagall called, "Hermione Zabini."

I slowly walked up, and the entire hall was silent. When I got to the stool, I sat down, and the Sorting Hat was placed on my head. It started talking, "I remember when I first sorted you, miss. Zabini, so young and wise, brave and strong-willed, kind and caring, but also cunning. It was hard to sort you, but you wanted to be with your new friends. I see that in you now, but you have new friends and new feelings, ah, yes I know where you belong now SLYTHERIN"

I breathed out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, I can be with my friends, my real friends, not Ronald. I sat down next to Blaise and looked over at Ginny who was now sitting on the stool.

Ginny:

I hope I get into Slytherin. McGonagall put the Sorting Hat on my head, and it said, "Well, like miss Zabini, you once were needed in Gryffindor, but now there is no because the war is over. You are cunning, cruel, but in ways not many understand. You must be SLYTHERIN."

Yes!I am in Slytherin, the first Weasley in Slytherin! Everyone is looking and whispering about me and Hermione when I go and sit will her. I couldn't care less; I am finally in Slytherin. I never told anyone, but I have always wanted to be in Slytherin. Like how Sirius Black wanted to be in Gryffindor, I wanted to be in Slytherin. I wanted to be unique.  I know people think, you are the only daughter and the youngest. But I want to be something completely new.  I hug Mione and she smiles at me, "Look at Ronald, his cheeks are redder than his hair."

I look at Ron and start laughing. Won't this be fun.