Library

Hermione

As I was looking through the evidence Lavender gathered, there were a few things that would have no relevance because they were already known
1. He sent the head boy to the hospital wing
2. He lost his temper continuously at Hogwarts
3. He was no longer on the quidditch team
But I saw some things that not everyone known, some not even me.
1. He's been drinking and taking drinks into the school as well as giving them to students
2. He has been hitting on first years
3. He has tried to use the war as an excuse for telling everyone what to do
4. He tries to separate students who have any connection to the losing side of the war
5. He threatens a lot of students like people in Slytherin, girls who decline his offers and don't give him what he wants or let him do what he wants, and even Lavender
This was a lot to take in. Lavender included some of his written threats. I knew he was bad, but the weasel has really messed up. Hitting on first years? Trying to use his status to get what he wants?
I wish I were surprised but I'm not.

Draco was back in the hospital wing for some headaches that came from Weasel. Harry and Lavender are off somewhere making plans and Ginny and Blaise- I don't want to know what they're doing in the dorms. I look around the library and smile. This is hard but it will be rewarding.
I put all my things in my bag so I can work with the others on the posters later. But for now I need to relax. I told Draco I'd be in here so I grab a book and wait for him.
I get lost in the book until a shadow passes over me and I smile as I look up.

Ron

I knew she'd be in the library. I made sure he was out of the way so I could... talk with Hermione. She smiles as she looks up and I realize she's just putting on a show for the others. She loves me. Probably just doesn't want to look so needy at school but I can see through all of it.
She must remember her little act after a second because I can see her fake anger build up. I smile at her and quickly grab her wand, "Come on babe, we need to talk about what's going on."
She doesn't move or say anything so I guess she wants to listen, "look I know it's a lot of stress to be head girl but that doesn't mean you hide from me. Everyone knows we're in love so let's just clear it up. How about tomorrow we let everyone know by sitting together?"
She doesn't move but is shaking a little bit. I'm glad she's excited. I lean down and peck her on the lips, I don't have time because that death eater will be here any moment, I slip her wand into her shirt, "Bye sugar comb. Remember what you're letting everyone know tomorrow."

Draco

My head is feeling a lot better so I leave the hospital wing and head to the library. I know Mione is still there because... that's just her. Some days I can't tell if she's driven by fear of failure or genuine love of learning. I get to the library and see it's all cleared out. I go over to the spot she talks about loving and see her curled up. I smile until I see she's shaking. It's warm in the room.
I go to her side and see she's crying, "Hey Mione, it's Draco. I'm going to sit right next to you but you can say if you want me to leave. I can get a teacher or Ginny or Blaise or whoever you need."
I sit down on the floor of the chair with my back leaning on the leg that way I'm not staring at her but I'm showing that I'm still here and want to be close.
I feel her slide down into me and I take her hand. I see the tears flowing down her cheeks but don't say anything. She doesn't need me to fight her battles. She needs me to just be here to help process. Her fingers lace into mine and I feel her curl up in my lap. Her wand is sticking out of her shirt but I'm not going to push about it.
We just sit there in silence.

Hermione

No. No. Not Ron. Why. I took away those memories. They are gone. He's gone. He has to be gone. What if he's not gone. He's here. What's he going to do if I don't get with him? What's he doing to do if I get with him? Why me? No. No no no. I can't. He was my friend. He was one of my best friends. Why is this happening. I didn't do it. I swear I didn't. I want a break. Why can't I be happy. I think I could be happy with Draco. Draco. Wait. I open my eyes and see him. He looks concerned but doesn't say anything. I'm glad he isn't trying to get stuff out of me.
I curl up tighter into him and feel him squeeze my hand. I feel my wand poking me and feel the tears fall faster. I take it out and put it in my robe. I look up at Draco, "Sorry."
He raises his eyebrows, "For what? How about you tell me when you're ready. You can tell other people before. Let's just get you back to the dorm. I'll make sure Gin and Blaise are there if you want."
I nod and get to get control of myself, "Yes... I'd like to see them. I don't know why I reacted. I think I'm just tired. I need to get my head back in the game."
He shakes his head a little, "Look, you have the freedom to react how you want to. We've all been through a lot but you've been through so much. You're heaf girl yes, but you're also a girl. Give yourself a little grace."
I close my eyes and start to get up, "I can handle this little thing though."
He helps me to get and nods, "Ok Mione. We're all going to be here for you. But let's get you back to the dorms."