Morning before Hogwarts

Hermione:

Today I get to go back to Hogwarts. I don't know if I can. Everything was fine until the nightmares came back. Before I came to the Zebini manner, I had nightmares, but not normal ones. The first ones were about my Mum and father. It was about my parents, how the ministry couldn't restore their memories, and without his some of his old memories my father changed. How my he yelled my mum and beat her until she couldn't tKe it anymore. Then when she passed, my father blamed me completely. He would yell at me often getting physical, telling me I was useless and a waste of space. That I was the reason his wife was gone. I couldn't take it so I ran away. I told everyone he left, that he was the one who ran away. I can't tell anyone; they will over-react.  It is my fault that he changed the way he did and that my mum couldn't bear living anymore.
The second reason for my nightmares was Ron. It is constant one. It was from the night Ron broke up with me, he was looking at me, "You're useless. I can't beave I was going to date you!"
That night, Ron asked if I would be his girlfriend, and I said yes. Then he tried to kiss me, but I backed away; I hadn't been ready for that yet.
It's not that I didn't want to kiss him, I just didn't want to yet. Because of.... the past I don't want to have full control over who does what to me.
But he was so angry, and he started yelling at me, even though I only tried to back away from one kiss. I was scared. He reminded me of my dad. So I did the only thing I thought I could do that would not ruin my friendship with his family.
I obliviated him, made him forget about that night, and made him forget he liked me.
So, we were friends, not girlfriend and boyfriend and he wouldn't remember the way he treated me.

No. I have to stop thinking about him. And my family. I must stop thinking about it, I love school. Don't I? Yes, I do. But why? 

I saw Ginny waking up and said to myself, Ok Mione, put on the mask, pretend you are happy.

Ginny:

I woke up refreshed and ready to go to Hogwarts. Today is the day Gin, your getting re-sorted and seeing some of your old friends, it's after the war. We get to start over.

I am excited about Hogwarts. I think. I look over at Hermione, who is in deep thought, "Mione, ready for Hogwarts?"

She gives me a nod, "Yeah, I can't wait to see Harry and Ronald."

Since when does she call Ron Ronald? And what was that tone she said his name with? Never mind. Were going to Hogwarts today!

Draco:

I couldn't sleep last night. I could only think of Hermione Granger- no, not Granger, Zebini, and she wants me to call her Mione. She is so smart and kind and loving and so many other things. There was a knock on my door, and Blaise was there, "Hey Draco, ready for the eighth year of Hogwarts?"

Wow, I forgot about how were staring Hogwarts today, I was thinking about Grang- Mione. "Yeah, how could I forget?"

Blaise raised an eyebrow, "stay away from my sister."
I blush a little but then roll my eyes, "Then stay away from your sisters best friend."

Blaise:

I just walked out of Draco's room and am going to get breakfast, and hopefully see Ginny. And were going to Hogwarts today! 

When I get downstairs, Pan, Theo, and my heart skipped a beat, Ginny.  The three of them are looking at me and smirking? This can't be good, Theo never smirks.

Pansy

I was up late last night thinking for a nickname for Blaise and I just can't think of one. "Blaise, you need a nickname, and because you gave us all nicknames, we want to give you one. So sometime soon, we will have the best nickname for you"

He looks worried, "Wait! Only Mionie sometimes uses Draco's nickname and Pan is nice, so is Gin. And... And if someone needs a nickname, it's Theo."

Gin looks at him, "Well, it's hard to remember your name, and wait what's your name?"

She was squinting as if trying to remember something. Blaise looks at her, "So why are you not in Slytherin?"

She smirks and says, "After today who knows where I'll be."

Theo

Hermione came downstairs and asked about breakfast, so we are going to get breakfast. Hermione says, "Blaise you should get Draco, we have to go soon, I don't want to be late for my first day being the Head Girl."

But I think it's because she cares about him. I don't know if I want to fall in love, I want to be the cool uncle. But today we get to go back to Hogwarts, and it has to be perfect, Ginny told me and Pansy I call her Pan sometimes, but I still like the name Pansy better. About the love potion she nicked, and I can't wait to play truth or dare with it, and it's time for some payback.