Love language

"Sunflowers? Tulips? Roses?"

Jungkook mumbles to himself as he decides what to give to his lovely wife as he plans to surprise her for their short vacation. "I'm just gonna buy it all." He thought.

He left the flower shop holding a massive bouquet full of colorful assorted flowers. With a wide smile on his face, he danced happily towards his Mercedes Benz AMG G63 Edition car.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Chaeyoung sighs exhaustedly as she finally finishes her work. She arranges her things on the table before leaving her office. Holding her Loulou Large Saint Laurent bag. She goes outside the Law firm. As she walks towards her car her phone rings. She answers.

"Chaeyoungie, are you home?"
She smiles hearing her husband's voice makes all the tiredness vanish.
"I'm still preparing the car, why?"
She turns the car on and starts driving.

"Nothing, did you eat?"

"I didn't," she said.
"Why, did you cook something for me?" She added with a smug look on her face.

"You'll know once you are home." she heard her husband in a suspenseful tone.

She narrowed her eyes, she knows this. Maybe Jungkook is planning something. From their five years of being together and just 2 months ago they got married. She already knows her husband's actions. How he fidgets his fingers when he's nervous and how he does something unusual before he surprises her. Just like what will happen now, Jungkook vaguely cooks for her, usually, she's always the one who cooks for dinner. Her husband waits for her to come home and cook dinner even though he reaches home first before she could. His company building is just five minutes away from their penthouse.
He always convinces her to move her law firm near their home so that she can come home early. But she declined, she plans to move, however, it's still not the right time since she is occupied with several active cases. Maybe after she finishes those, she'll eventually consider her husband's request.

"Surprising me uh?"

"Huh, why are you so hard
to entrap? "

Jungkook in dismay. Imagining his face, he must look cute right now like a child. She imagines soon their child in a mini Jungkook version. She is awed by that thought. Not kidding though, she wants kids soon. They can start now, right? I mean there is no problem since they are both financially stable they can now provide for their little ones.

"Please, just once, act dumb for me."
Her husband added.

She cracked up, almost tearing her eyes, amused by her husband's words.

"You married a lawyer, not an actress."

"Uh okay okay, just come home, please. I miss you, baby. Be safe okay? I'll turn down the call so that you can focus there." her husband in a sweet and gentle voice.

She giggled cutely. She felt tingling butterflies in her stomach. Her husband never fails to make her feel this way. Her life is complete with her gorgeous husband, Jeon Jungkook.

"Miss you too love. I can't wait to go home."

"See you," she added.

"See yah!" her husband mimicked her voice in mockery. She chuckled. The phone call ends. She continues to drive silently feeling refreshed; eager to see and touch Jungkook.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Quality time with his wife Jeon Park Chaeyoung has always been a priority for Jungkook. He believes that even how occupied the two of them are at work they should give each other time to get away with everything and spend time just being in each other's presence.

"Honey, let's go." her wife's sleepy eyes are forced to open as she heard her husband's voice in a higher pitch than normal, he was impatiently waiting for her to come outside the car as the sound of crashing waves was heard not too far.

"Chaeyoung-ah, love, come outside, please. I'm dying to settle our things
and merge my body in the water."

Chaeyoung moans in despair not wanting to stop her beauty rest from long hours of travel and from staying up late for work to be done.

"You can do that while still not waking me. You're so annoying. Let me sleep!"

Jungkook chuckled, amused by how her sleepy chipmunk wife reacted getting disturbed by him.

"But I want us to swim together."

"No."

He grabbed her hands forcing her to stand and go outside the car. He gets behind her and hugged her waist as he carries her behind walking towards the seaside.

"Jungkook put me down!"

He didn't bother to listen.

Jeon Chaeyoung panicked when she predicted that her husband plans to throw their bodies into the water as they are getting near the sea.

She thought of a plan.

She turns her head back and looked at his face.

"Love, I'm sure you will be fully awake after thi-"

Jungkook's words were cut by a sudden kiss on the lips. Her wife knows how to distract her. Just a simple kiss can make his world stop. Her lips appeal to his like a magnet.
He deepened the kiss, he felt her soft hands on his cheeks caressing them. He likes this feeling, he can kiss her all day. After a long passionate kiss, they pull away. Jungkook put her wife down slowly. Maintaining eye contact.

"Jungkook, baby, I love you." His heart beat so fast, it felt like it was about to go outside his chest. His wife doesn't fail to make him feel that way, the feeling of being the most loved person in the world. Everything means nothing if Jeon Park Chaeyoung is not in his life.

"I love you too, baby. I'll be with you for life."

___

Greetings readers, how's my writing style? It's my first time publishing a story, bear with me. The 1st chapter is kinda short but good for a start right..?

I can see that rosekook fan fiction is slowly dying and I am deeply sad by that thought. I develop my reading habit because I like rosekook fan fiction. So I decided to write one, somehow, it can lessen it dying down. So see you guys in the next chapter. I am open to plot requests. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠) btw English is not my mother tongue.

God Bless, slay!