Forever and Always (M)

Note: This story contains mature content and is not suitable for all audiences.

____________

Rosé and Jungkook had finally made it to their honeymoon destination. After months of planning and stress, they were finally able to relax and enjoy each other's company on a secluded beach in the Caribbean.

The first few days were spent exploring the island, taking long walks on the beach, and enjoying romantic dinners under the stars. They laughed, talked, and shared their hopes and dreams for the future. It was as if time stood still and they were the only two people in the world.

As the sun began to set on the fourth day, Rosé and Jungkook were walking back to their villa when Rosé stopped and turned to Jungkook. "I have a surprise for you," she said, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "What kind of surprise?" he asked.

Rosé just smiled and led him to their room. Inside, the bed was covered in rose petals and candles flickered around the room. Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise and delight.

"I thought we could try something new tonight," Rosé said, taking his hand and leading him to the bed.

Jungkook's heart raced as he realized what she had in mind. They had been married for only a few days, but the passion between them was undeniable. They kissed deeply, their hands exploring each other's bodies as they slowly undressed.

The night was a blur of pleasure and ecstasy, as they explored each other in ways they never had before. It was as if they were discovering each other all over again, and it was more intense than anything they had ever experienced.

As they lay in each other's arms, spent and satisfied, they knew that this honeymoon would be a memory they would cherish forever. They talked about their hopes for their future together, and the dreams they had yet to achieve.

"I never want this to end," Jungkook said, pulling Rosé closer to him.

"Me neither," Rosé replied, resting her head on his chest. "But we have the rest of our lives to explore the world together."

They fell asleep in each other's arms, the waves lapping at the shore outside their villa.

The next few days were filled with more exploration and adventure. They went snorkeling, parasailing, and even took a helicopter tour of the island. But no matter where they went, they always came back to each other.

One night, as they were sitting on the beach, watching the sunset, Jungkook turned to Rosé and took her hand. "I have something to ask you," he said, his voice shaking slightly.

Rosé looked at him, her heart racing. She had a feeling she knew what was coming.

"Rosé, I love you more than anything in this world," Jungkook continued. "And I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Will you marry me again?"

Rosé's eyes filled with tears as she nodded, unable to speak. Jungkook slipped a new ring on her finger, and they kissed passionately as the sun sank below the horizon.

Their last night on the island was bittersweet. They had fallen in love with the place and each other all over again, but they knew they had to leave eventually. They spent the night making love under the stars, their bodies intertwined as they whispered words of love and affection.

As they packed their bags the next morning, they knew that their honeymoon was just the beginning of their journey together. They had a lifetime of love and adventure ahead of them, and they couldn't wait to see what the future held.