Dr. HER-o

Doctor Jungkook had just finished his rounds at the hospital in Busan when his phone rang. It was an emergency call from the hospital in Seoul, over 300 kilometers away.

"Doctor Jungkook speaking," he answered.

"Doctor, this is the emergency department in Seoul. We have a patient here who's been stranded in a collapsed building since the earthquake hit. She's hit her legs and arms with a concrete slab, and we need a specialist to come and assess her condition. Are you available to come to Seoul?"

Doctor Jungkook didn't hesitate. "I'll be there as soon as I can," he said. "Please give me the details of the patient and her location."

As he drove to his destination, Doctor Jungkook tried to prepare himself mentally for the situation he was about to face. He had dealt with earthquake victims before, but he knew that every situation was different. He needed to be prepared for anything.

When he arrived at the hospital in Seoul, Doctor Jungkook was immediately taken to the emergency department. There, he saw the patient, a young woman with long black hair and a look of pain on her face.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Jungkook," he said, introducing himself. "Can you tell me your name?"

The woman hesitated for a moment before speaking. "My name is... I don't know. I was just passing by when the earthquake hit. I got trapped in this building and I've been here ever since."

Doctor Jungkook nodded sympathetically. "I understand. Can you tell me where it hurts?"

The woman pointed to her legs and arms, which were covered in bruises and scrapes. "It's all over," she said. "I don't think I can move them."

Doctor Jungkook examined her carefully, checking for any signs of internal injuries. As he worked, he kept up a steady stream of conversation to keep the woman calm.

"Is there anyone you want us to contact?" he asked. "Any family or friends who might be worried about you?"

The woman shook her head. "No, I don't have anyone. I'm all alone."

Doctor Jungkook felt a pang of sympathy for the woman. He knew how isolating it could be to go through a traumatic experience without any support.

"Well, you're not alone anymore," he said. "We're going to take care of you and make sure you get the help you need."

Over the next few hours, Doctor Jungkook worked tirelessly to stabilize the woman's condition and make sure she was comfortable.

__________

Dr. Jeon Jungkook was used to dealing with emergency cases, but this one was different. The patient was an unknown woman who had been hit by a concrete slab during an earthquake. She was badly injured, with broken bones in her arms and legs.

Jungkook worked tirelessly to save her, feeling a deep connection with her even though he didn't know who she was. She was beautiful, with long black hair and delicate features, but that wasn't why he felt so drawn to her. There was something about her that spoke to him on a deeper level, something that he couldn't explain.

As he tended to her injuries, he talked to her, trying to get a sense of who she was. But she didn't speak.

Days turned into weeks, and Jungkook continued to monitor her progress. She slowly began to heal.

As he was leaving the hospital that night, Doctor Jungkook stopped by the woman's room one last time. She was sleeping, her face peaceful.

"Goodnight," he whispered, and then headed to the doctor's headquarters. He knew that he would never forget the anonymous patient who had touched his heart in the midst of an earthquake.