Softie

Summary: Jenna has a habit of running her hands through your hair, making you a complete softie for her, and she talks about it in an interview as well.

A/n: You're a stunt double in this one <3
----

You both lay on the couch in her trailer. Jenna was scrolling through her Instagram, while you lay your head in her lap. Her hand which didn't have anything in it was in your hair, playing with the soft h/c locks.

You hummed in contentment, saying in a sleepy voice, "I love you."

"I love you too, baby." She grinned, leaning down to kiss your forehead.

You felt fuzzy inside as she continued running her hand through your hair, and closed your eyes.

She suddenly stopped, making your eyes snap open. You sat up and scowled at her, making her look up and ask, "What's with the cute little frown, huh?"

You wordlessly snuggled into her side, and placed her hand back atop your head. She laughed and placed her phone aside, holding you close as her hands ran through your hair nonstop.

"You like it when I do this?" She asked, kissing your forehead. You nodded, "Yes."

"Then I'll not stop." She chuckled and continued, making you feel so very loved.

--Time Skip--

"Good luck out there, sweetheart." You grinned, kissing her lips gently, making sure not to smudge her makeup, or yours.

She grinned at you, and replied, "After this, meet me in the green room."

"Well damn, getting right to it, huh shortie?" You winked. You were a decent 5'7", and practically towered over her.

"That's going to cost you, L/n." She scowled.

"Oh, I can't wait, Ortega." You replied, looking her up and down.

She blushed and pulled you down by the collar of your flannel, pressing her lips to yours one last time before Jimmy called her on stage.

She waved at the fans, and sat down, where Jimmy got to the questions.

"So, Jenna," he grinned evilly, "You have a girlfriend."

She chuckled and flipped her hair over her shoulder, "A really pretty one."

Jimmy laughed and said, "Is she here tonight?"

"Yeah, she's in the wings." Jenna nodded, smiling at the thought of you.

He smiled and asked a few more questions, till he reached one which made her laugh.

"Now Jenna, fans all say that Y/n is a huge badass. You know, with her being a stunt double and all. But they do suspect that there is something you do that she absolutely loves. There's obviously got to be that one thing which makes her complete putty in your hands. What exactly is it?" Jimmy asked.

Jenna peered over at you in the wings. You were leaning against the wall, arms crossed, and you gave her a thumbs-up sign.

"Oh, uh, so like, when I'm say, sitting on my phone and she wants attention, she loves it when I kind of run my hands through her hair. Like, we'll be sitting on the bed, or the couch, and she'll just put my hand on her head like this," Jenna took a moment to demonstrate, "And then it just goes on like that for hours. Just me petting her like the little kitten she is."

You gasped at her, offended, from the wings, mouthing, 'You're so dead, Ortega.'

She giggled and mouthed, 'I love you too, baby.' making you roll your eyes playfully.

"Oh, looks like we have a guest on our show today, folks!" Jimmy laughed, "Please welcome, Y/n L/n, everybody!"

You went in, waving at the crowd and hugging Jenna into your side as you say next to her.

"So, Y/n, I hear that you're a softie for your girl." Jimmy winked.

You blushed and laughed, replying, "Yes I am, Mr. Fallon."

"Okay, okay, tell me something, if she calls you up when you're working out, then do you drop everything and just get to her needs?" Jimmy smirked.

"Absolutely. My mother tells me that one day I'll probably get run over if Jenna says so." You grinned.

"Shut up..." Jenna blushed bright red, shoving you gently.

"Y/s/n, everybody!" (Your ship name) The interviewer clapped as did the audience.

"Y/s/n?" You laughed, confused.

"Your ship name. A fan in LA coined it." Jimmy grinned like a child.

"Not gonna lie, I like it." Jenna chuckled.

"If you like it, I like it." You smiled.

Both Jenna and Jimmy pointed at you and said in a sing-song voice, "Softie~"

You rolled your eyes and said, "I will punch both of you into next week."

"But not Jenna cause you're a softie." Jimmy drew out his last syllable, making you laugh.

--Time Skip--

In the green room, you pressed Jenna against the wall, kissing her fiercely. Her arms were around your neck as your stayed firmly on her waist.

"Softie hm?" You asked as you pulled away for a moment. She looked up at you, eyes half-closed as she hummed, "Yes."

You raised an eyebrow and leaned forward, whispering in her ear, "Wait till we get home. Then you'll see how much of a softie I am."

She pressed her lips to yours gently and smiled "I can't wait."

---
Heheheh no smut for u nasties.

I hope you liked the chapter though!

Comment and vote, and do request on the request page!